1 : First Day [ edited ]

Y/N's POV

my alarm, red velvet's "power up!" , woke me up from my deep slumber. "Ugh five more minutes," I muttered tossing to the other side of the bed and pulling up the blankets higher up.

"YAH Y/N WAKE UP!" My brother, Hong Joshua barged into my room and pulled the curtains apart, letting the sunlight shine onto my face.

"We're going to be late sis! Stop being lazy and get your butt out of bed!" He yelled at me. I stood up from the bed and glanced at the alarm clock. "oh f**k" I cussed under my breath. "Watch your language!" Joshua replied when he heard me and he left my room. I got dressed into a black hoodie and ripped jeans.

Tying my hair into a messy bun, I went to the bathroom to grab my glasses. "You know what, screw it," Imuttered as i looked at my toothbrush and toothpaste.

When i got down the stairs, I grabbed my bag placed on my couch along with a energy bar. 'Damn new record' I thought as i looked at my newly bought watch, grinning.

When i entered the car, I saw my brother at the driver's seat. "You ready?" he questioned. Not looking up from my phone, I hummed. He just chuckled and started to drive.

Today was going to be my first day at River Valley High School in South Korea. I moved here from L.A. a couple of days ago.

I was really excited of coming to Korea and this High School after hearing about them from my brother.

"Y/N, we are at school, stop daydreaming," my thoughts were interrupted by the voice of my brother.

"Yes sir," I 'saluted' making him laugh. I got out of the car and entered the big school.

"HONG JISOO!" fangirls of my brother squealed. I just sighed and walked into the school, ignoring all the weird noises from behind. '

If i had to deal with this everyday, that would suck,' I thought. When I saw the office, I quickly went in and asked for my schedule.

"Hi Mdm, I'm Y/N, Hong Y/N," I told the lady seated at the front desk. "Oh hi! You must be the new transfer student! Welcome to River Valley High!" she exclaimed cheerfully. I chuckled.

"Here is your schedule and your locker number, I'm Mrs Kim, by the way," she said still grinning. "Oh thank you," I said back to her smiling. "Have a nice day," Mrs Kim said, "You too," I smiled, then left the room.

I quickly put my things into my locker and rushed to my first class qhich was math. "Hi Mrs Lim, Im Hong Y/N, the new student here." I told the teacher at the front, sitting at her desk.

"Oh Y/N! You're here!" She smiled. I smiled back. "Introduce yourself." she said. "Hi! Im Hong Y/N, I just transferred here," I said. 'She's really pretty' 'I heard she's the sister of Hong Jisoo!' whispers filled the room.

"Take a seat beside Lisa. Lisa please raise your hand!" she exclaimed. A long slender hand came up.

No One's POV

"Hi I'm Lisa!" the girl saidsticking her hand out. "Hi i'm Y/N" you said, shaking it. She smiled and went back to work. You felt someone staring at you so you turn around, then you saw a guy.

He looked cold and continued staring at you nonetheless. You just sighed and went back to work, facing the front. 'I hope this year won't be so bad,' you thought.

- e d i t e d -

Ayo! So like this is my first story so i'm sorry if it's like kinda bad. I won't have many updates since this year is one of my most important years cuz there's a exam which i have been dreading and it's super important as it decides my future. Hope you guys understand and please support me! Thank you! <3