2 : Lunch [ edited ]

Y/N's POV

Math class was so boring. I could feel myself falling asleep every now and then but always woken up by the loud voice of my teacher.

"Hey," I heard someone say. i didn't know they were talking to me so i continued scribbling in my notebook. "Y/N?" The voice said once again. I sat up and hummed.

"Do you want to hang out with me after school later?" The girl seated beside me asked. Who was she again? Ah yes Lisa. "Ok sure, i'll see if I have time," I replied, smiling at her. She smiled then looked away.

I could see the excitement in her eyes. "Could i get your number?" I questioned shyly.

"Really?" once Lisa said that I nodded my head straightaway.

"Sure!" She replied excitedly. I chuckled at her enthusiasm. Hope we can be best friends. I smiled at the thought. She may be my first friend.

'RING!' The school bell finally rang, signalling the end of biology and the start of lunch. "Finally!" I groaned.

Lisa chuckled at the sight of me. "You really are hungry huh?" She said. I looked at her and we both chuckled.

"Race you to the canteen!" Lisa exclaimed from behind me. I looked at her and started running , alslowing me to get a head start. In no time, Lisa ran pass me. She reached the canteen first.

I looked at her and pouted. She chuckled. "They call me long-legged Lisa for a reason," at her statement, we both laughed. "Meet you at the table over there!" She said and pointed at the table. I put up an 'okay' sign. Both of us went to different stalls to buy food.

The two of us seated down at the exact same time. We stared at each other for a while and started laughing.

Our endless laughter was interrupted by the loud screams of girls. "Marry me hansol!" "Date me wonwoo!" "I love you jeonghan!" "Who are they?" I pointed at the bunch of guys walking in. "Oh them? They are the popular guys. That's Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Jun, Soonyoung, Wonwoo, Jihoon, Seokmin, Mingyu, Minghao, Seungkwan, Hansol and Chan. They are known as 'Seventeen' though there is only thirteen of them."

So my brother is part of the popular group, I thought and there's the guy staring at me earlier.

Joshua's POV

I saw my sister sitting down with a girl. Is that Lisa? Probably is. I bet she's explaining to her why everyone was swooning over us. Good for her to know.

"Yah hyung!" My thoughts were interrupted by someone patting my back. "Yes Seungkwan?" "Lost in thoughts again?" he chuckled. I glared at him then chuckled too. "Whatever, go buy your food," I said. He nodded and went off.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Come here!" I heard someone shout. I turned around and saw Joshua waving at me. "You know him?" Lisa looked at me puzzled.

"Yup he's my brother," i muttered. She just nodded. I looked back at my brother and shook my head, mouthing the words 'Maybe another time,'

I spent the whole lunch with Lisa and then knew that she was the best female dancer in the school.

Joshua's POV

"Hyung, who's the girl you were waving to just now? Your girlfriend?" Chan asked.

At his last statement, everyone seated at the table oohed. I glared at Chan but just as I was about to answer him, I was interrupted by Wonwoo. "She's the new girl, also known as Jisoo-hyung's sister," Wonwoo said calmly and i looked at him confused.

"And how do you know? Is she YOUR girlfriend?" Chan smirked. "No, she's in my math class," Wonwoo answered. I smiled at him and continued eating my lunch.

Y/N's POV

I went to throw away the leftover food on my tray when I overheard the guy from my math class introducing me to his friends. Yes, the guy from my math class, not my brother! I was so confused but i acted like I heard nothing then went back to sit with Lisa.

Hehe i'll add more Wonwoo parts soon, just not now. Maybe the next chapter? Who knows?