Chapter 6

--------Zoey's POV--------

   As Chad pulled up to the house I was nervous and a little bit scared. On the the way to the house from the airport I thought was going to be really awkward, but it was the complete opposite. Soon as Chad picked me up he put all of my bags in the car and refused to let me help. "Please." I begged. "No. I am doing this all by myself." Chad said throwing some more bags into the car. Once everything was in the car we pulled out of the airport parking lot. I turned the radio on and immediately Bruno Mars started blasting. Chad broke out into song, which caused me to die laughing. "Call the police and the fireman" he yelled. I couldn't help but sing along. We both sang as loud as we could and did some weird dance. Then it was to a my favorite part, so I sang it so loud that the car next to us looked at me weird. "Dance, jump on it," I couldn't finish because Chad's dance was too funny. We both started singing the chorus which was the ending. As the song came to an end I turned the radio down. "Wow." I said as I caught my breath.  "What?" Chad said laughing. "I'm jut not use to having so much fun in a 10 minute car ride." I said smiling. "Well, you better get use to it because it's your new life. The boys make everything like this. You'll love them." Chad said smiling back. Once we pulled up to the house a wave of nervousness washed over me. Chad grabbed an armful of bags and took off towards the door, I followed. Someone opened the door and Chad ran inside. I walked in and saw the beautiful house. I was speechless. As I took all of it in I heard a quiet "Hey". I turned around and saw Hayes. "Hi" was all I could say. I couldn't believe this was my brother. After we introduced ourselves, he asked to hug me. I said "No.". "Why not?" Hayes asked nervously. I wanted to hug me first so I told him and then hugged him. We stood in each other's arms for a while. "That's everything." Chad said as he came inside with the last of my bags. I broke from the hug and looked at Chad. "Thank you, Chad." I said. "Don't call me that, sounds so-" "Weird." A voice finished. I turned around to see Nash standing there. Man he was even cuter in person. This was going to be a very interesting next few weeks.

[sorry that it's short but I've been really busy. I'll try to make another chapter by tomorrow! Have a very Merry Christmas!]