Chapter 52

"I can't believe this is finally happening." I said shocked as I sat down beside Hayes.

"It's crazy right? Your very first tour. But at least you'll have me." He joked. "You're going to love it. I still remember my very first one." Nash
spoke.

"Weren't you like extremely nervous? Like how'd that work out? I can't even imagine being up on stage with that many people watching your every move. Crazy." I thought aloud.

"Well when you put it like that." Chad laughed. "Well in going to go get something from Starbucks, you guys want anything?" I asked.

"Hot chocolate, sis." Hayes yelled. Chad handed me some money and I made my way over to the small little store in the airport.

Dang was the place huge. There were some many little shops and restaurants, it was almost ridiculous.

I finally reached Starbucks, and made my way to the surprisingly long line. After a few minutes in line, I was finally third.

As the lady in the front placed her order and stepped to the side, the young man in front of me began to place his own.

There was something so familiar about his voice. I couldn't quite put my finger on it, though.

As I was contemplating you the mystery man could be I realized that it was my turn to order.

As I went to step forward, then young man went to step backwards, causing me to bump into him.

"Oh I'm sorry about that-" "Matthew?" I asked cutting him off. I couldn't believe it, I barely recognized him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "I was visiting some family, long distance." He explained. "And what about you?"

"I'm starting a tour, Hayes and I are waiting for our plane." Wow, I couldn't believe how long it had been since I last saw Matt.

I had tried to contact him manias of times, but he never responded. After he disappeared on us that day, he nerve seemed to speak to any of us.

"Ma'am, your order?" I heard. I turned my attention back to the coffee, and ordered Hayes and my drinks.

"I should get going." I said as I grabbed my drinks. "Yeah, I really should to. It was nice seeming you."
Matthew quickly said before walking off into the opposite direction.

I made my way back over to my family, and handed Hayes his hot chocolate. "Finally, what took so long." Hayes laughed as he snatched the drink out of my hand.

"I ran into Matt, well, technically he bumped into me." I said thinking about what just happened.

"Wait, you mean the 'Matt' that asked you out and then stood you up and wouldn't answer any of your calls? The one that said he had a family emergency, which was a lie?" Chad asked.

"Yeah, that's the one." I said, taking back my seat. "That little-" "Nash, don't." I warned.

"Flight 3 to Los Angeles now boarding, Flight 3." The intercom said.

"Seriously, I just got my hot chocolate." Hayes groaned. "Get over it." I laughed handing my drink over to Nash.

"I guess we better get going, see y'all later." I said hugged both Nash and Chad.

We all finished our goodbyes and Hayes and I headed towards the plane. I was so ready for the next chapter in my life to start.

----------------------------------------------

God, I still can't believe I did that. I thought I was looking out for Zoey, but all I did was hurt her. I thought I was being a good brother, but I think I messed everything up for her and Matt.

Gosh Nash, you're such an idiot! If I never threatened Matthew to stay to heck away from Zoey than she probably would be so much happier right now.

But in all honesty, if it wasn't for me than she wouldn't be going on tour and starting her career.

So everything worked it right? As long as Zoey doesn't find out...... This is one secret that nobody needs to know the truth.

Hey you guys! Hope you enjoyed this book! I will be starting a Book 2 for it sometime soon. Anyways thanks for everything.
Keep being awesome ❤️