162

Friday
11.32pm
August 3

no one's POV

Bethany was pulled away from the fight from her boyfriend, she looked lifeless, he tried everything to wake her but he couldn't, he sat with her in his arms and called Zack over "zack can you p-please call an a-ambulance" he asked stuttering at parts, Zack immediately figured out why and called an ambulance for his friend. it took about 15 minutes for it to arrive and when it did the whole year watched her get carried away in a bed stretcher thing and into the back of the ambulance, Corbyn getting in with her.

as he sat in the chair looking at his girlfriend layed there with an ocsigen mask over her face, he needed to text Jonah and the rest of the guys but all he could think about was what made her black out? then he remembered, just before she got rammed to the floor someone punched her in the back of the head, then that guy was ontop of her hitting her repeatedly in the face, it must of caused her to pass out - atleast that's what he had hoped...

at the hospital

the doctors made Corbyn sit in the waiting room for a hour so they could do a few tests on Bethany, just to see whats wrong with her - and for that hour he just sat there and cried, he couldn't stop crying, he could only think of the worse - what if she dies and I never see her again? what if she forgets everything?

Corbyn's POV

im still sat at the waiting room and I still havent told Jonah or the guys, I was just about to text them when I heard running come from the door, it was Zack, he had gone back and got the guys - they all sat around me and jack was the least emotional of us all so he tried to comfort.

"w-where is she-e?" Jonah asked
"w-with the doctor, t-they are doing s-some tests" I said, he nodded - I can tell that this is probably so much worse for him that it is for me, I mean they lost their dad, not long lost their mom, and now he could lose his sister..

anyway the doctor just came back in and Jonah, Daniel, zack and I shot up at the sight of him

"h-how is she?" I asked
"well im afraid shes in a coma at the moment - but she has suffered a head injury caused by what we think was fighting, we hope she will be awake soon" he explained
when he said she was in a coma we gasped "c-can we go s-see her?" I asked
"visiting hours wont be until the morning, but if you are close relative you may go see her"
"we are her brothers" Daniel said as he pointed to him and Jonah
"a-and im her f-fiance" I said - Jonah looked at me wide eyed and I nodded no, I just said it because I thought they wouldn't let me in if I said boyfriend. when I saw her with the mask and drips attached to her I felt tears roll down my face, I couldn't bare seeing her like this..

a few hours later...

have been sat by her side this intire time, holding her hand praying we will still remember us when she wakes up, Jonah has had to walk out so many times scared for her....