Chapter 1

I'm startled by my alarm clock as I roll over to tap the snooze button

I hear Boss bark from the outside and I immediately yell and tell him to hush

I hear his paws clawing at the door so i roll out of the bed to allow him to come in

I head towards my master bathroom and begin to do my hygiene. As I finish doing my routine I head towards my closet to find an outfit for this interview today. I pick out this amazing , Tan suit and my penny loafers. I grabbed my Rolex out of the box and my gold slugs and put everything on my bed.

I check my phone to see if anyone messaged me and to my surprise I have 5 miss calls from a crazy girl I met at the bar 3 nights ago. I clear the calls and block the number. "I don't have time for that today" I mumble under my breath. I call boss and he follows me to the kitchen. I get some cereal out and I decide to eat it up.

After I finish with my breakfast I head back upstairs and I begin to get dressed. Once I've freshened up a bit I look in the mirror."damn I look good as hell" I chuckle while putting on my shoes and jewelry. I walk downstairs and grabbed my keys after locking boss into his little play room. As I head out the door I set my alarm and unlock my 2020 hellcat challenger.

As I'm backing out of the drive way I notice a woman running down the sidewalk with headphones in her ear. She was drenched from head to toe with sweat. Her body was glistening in the sunlight as she ran. I didn't even notice I was holding up the cars as I kept staring. I snapped back out of my trance as I realized what time it was. I sped off as I hear my v8 roaring through the streets of Atlanta.

I pull up to the building and hop out on my best behavior. I walk inside and go to the front desk. "How may I help you?", the secretary asked. "I'm here to see Glenda." The secretary sent me up to the office and just like dat my interview began.

(I know you guys are probably wondering what I'm applying for but I'm actually at an interview to start my own delivery business)

After the interview is over I head back home but not before I stop at the store to get dog food for boss. As I'm walking down the isle I spot a girl dat look similar to the one I saw running this morning. I stopped and walked one the isle and sure enough it was her. She stood about 5'3 , darkskin, and was thicker than a snicker. She was turning me on just by standing there. I saw she was struggling to grab a box of sugar from the top shelf .

I walk up behind her a press my self against her to grab the sugar. She turns around and smirk at me and I return the look. "Here you go beautiful." I say to her and she says "thank you ummm." "Melo the name is Melo." I say. I hear somebody yell her name and she tenses up as he approach us. He looks me up and down with a disgusted look and grabbed her arm and forces her away.

I still had the sugar in my hand but as I look down I notice she dropped her wallet on he floor. Thank god atleast I get to see her again.

Thanks for reading the first chapter
Chapter 2 up next