Chapter 5

Armonee pov 

I woke up feeling something heavy laying on my chest. I could definitely get used to this feeling but I knew dat it was too good to be true. I tried to reach for my phone without waking Melo but dat didn't work very well. "Man what the hell you keep moving for shorty" she groaned. "I didn't try to wake you" I said softly. She rolled off of me and started putting on her clothes. "what time is it" she asked me while slipping on her shorts. "it's 1 o'clock Melo" damn I didn't mean to sleep in this late but I still haven't heard from Rome since Friday. "alright well I'm getting ready to head home imma hit you later" Melo said as she started walking towards the door with me limping behind her. I really enjoyed last night I haven't had good dick like dat in a long time even Rome couldn't lay it down like dat. "so when imma see you again" Melo asked walking out the door. "you know my number and where I stay" I said back to her as she nodded her head and got in her car and pulled off. 

As I pull up in my yard I decided to FaceTime the gang. Everybody answered the phone except for Chris ugly ass. I know they all wanted to know the tea but I wasn't going to tell them just yet. I actually wanted to throw a party to celebrate me opening up my delivery business. "Damn big Mel you got ya sum last night huh" cece said laughing hard with Lani and Dave following suit. "man y'all boys wildin imma make ha my lady soon but I think she gotta nigga tho" I said with a lil frown thinking about the last part I said. "yeah I seen shawty before I think she fw dat nigga rome we used to run the streets with" Dave said. Before you say anything I know what you're thinking yes I used to sell drugs that's how I met Chris and Dave. We all used to run the streets together when we were younger. My dad was a big time drug dealer in the Atlanta area everybody know him as Jay. He was the biggest cat in the game and I wanted to take over his business but he invested in my delivery business. 

He the reason why I'm set for life. I have some other siblings but I don't see them dat often. My mom and dad live on the outskirts of Atlanta as well as my siblings. I met Chris and Dave at a party when I was 13 and they were 14. We used to roll with this gang called the rollers and we were beefing with another crew called mafiaboys. One of the members of the mafiaboys named Rome tried to rob us at a cornerstone. He always been a lil bitch I knew he looked familiar when I seen him at the store with her when we first met. I told the gang id call them back later tonight because I was getting sleepy so we all hung up. 

I checked my phone and saw armonee texted me.

armonee: Is it crazy that I miss you already?

Melo: No cs i kinda miss you too

Armonee: Can I come by ? I actually enjoy your company

Melo: fasho let me know when you outside.

I started to straighten up the house and get everything together for her. I decided that we'll watch a movie and I can order some pizza and we get to know each other. I got the blanket out of my closet and put it down on the couch and grabbed a few snacks from the pantry. I went upstairs to take a quick shower and by the time I got out I heard boss barking which let me know armonee was outside. I run downstairs to open the front door and faced with a crying and bruised up armonee.