chapter 7

"tell him to meet you at 357 kanker st" I tell armonee as I start loaded the clip to my 9. "He said he'll be there at 12 Melo" armonee spoked softly into the phone. We said our goodbyes and I hung up the phone and went over to Chris and Dave. Chris was on the phone with Lani and cece giving them the run down. I told Lani and Cece to head over to my house to make sure dat armonee was good since she was by herself. I was going to end this nigga once in for all because I don't play about the ones I love and care about. "aye Melo we should be loading up soon its almost dat time." Chris told me as he was putting on his ski mask and gloves. "fasho bro im ready lets slide send the addy to my pops for me." I grabbed my keys and started heading out to the truck. Once everybody is in the truck I crank it up and head down to the place we were meeting at.

We pull up to the abandoned house and parked the car round the back so he wouldn't see us pull up. I looked at Chris and Dave to make sure everything was set and in place. "Man this nigga really finna pay for the shit he did sis." Dave said while clutching his waist and sitting the seat back a little bit. "Yall know how im rocking when it comes to the ones closet to me bra" I told him while watching this White Range Rover pull up to the store. "Dat look like him right there pulling up. y'all ready?" The plan was to kidnap him and bring him back to my daddy warehouse but if things go left we might have to end him right there. We waited for him to park the truck to get out and do what we needed to do. 

I saw him hop out of the truck but he wasn't alone it was another guy with him. He looked like he had to be about 17 or 18. I wasn't big on hurting kids but it is what it is when it comes to certain situations. I texted Lani to see how armonee was doing and put my phone on dnd and preceded to hop out the trunk. We said a quick prayer together before we headed to snatch up Rome and the dude with em. I was walking up to the store to distract them while Chris and Dave do what they need to do. As I approach the door he stopped me before I could even grab the handle. "ayo ain't you the lil dyke from the store with my lady?" he said with his chest out staring me down. "Nah bra I think you got the wrong person this ain't dat." I said while looking into his eyes not backing down. 

He must've thought shit was sweet with me because before he even thought about saying another word Chris ran behind him and knocked him out with the gun and Dave grabbed lil dude up and threw him in the Range Rover. I hopped in the driver side of Rome car and told Chris and Dave to hop in with me. I put the truck in drive and took off to the spot where we parked the truck and told Dave to follow me back to the spot. Once we got to the spot Chris got Rome out n took him inside while Dave did the same thing with lil dude. I decided to let one of my pops men keep the truck and do whatever they wanted to do with it because I could care less at the moment. I went inside the spot and they had Rome tied up to a chair with ropes around his arms n legs. I told King one of my dad closest friend to go get me a bucket of water for Rome. 

Soon as he came back with the water "splash" and a loud gasp and wheezing was followed behind it. "Well well well looks like the woman beater is awake." I chuckled while looking at him. "man fuck you bitch." he spat out while groaning. "man lets get straight to it you know why the fuck you here pussy?" I asked him while getting closer to his face. He just looked at me and didn't say word and it was kind of pissing me off. Niggas knew how to piss me off but I needed to wrap this shit up so I could get back home to armonee. He finally looked up to me and said "you can have dat bitch I got a wife and son at home to take care of."I lost all the sense I had left in my body and just started beating the fuck out of the nigga. King had to pull me off of him before I did anymore damage than I already did. 

Armonee Pov   

I hope she's okay I've been calling her phone but its being going straight to voicemail. She sent her friends over here to check on me and honestly they've been a big help on distracting me. As of right now we are watching a movie and eating ice cream. Lani is a pretty laid back girl she was telling me all about her self n how her and Melo met. From what im getting from the stories she's always been a hothead who doesn't play bout her friends and family. I heard the door open and closed so I got up and ran downstairs to see if it was Mel and sure enough it was her Chris and Dave but she was the only one with blood on her clothes. She looked like she wanted to kill the whole damn world and then some. She walked up to me and hugged me tight while kissing my forehead and I hugged her back. I told her to follow me to the room so we can take a shower and get her cleaned up.

"Alright y'all ladies I had a good time getting to know y'all but my baby here and its time for y'all to bounce." I told them while I was getting my clothes ready for the shower. They bussed out laughing while leaving the room to where I assume they will be going home. Melo walks over to me and hug me from behind while kissing my neck. "Move mel" I tell her while pushing back on her so she can let me go. "you know ill do anything for the ones care about right?" she said while turning me around and looking in my eyes. I nodded my head so she could continue. "Yeen got worry about dat fuck nigga anymore its just us." I grabbed her face and kissed her so passionate and slow while rubbing the back of her head. She gripped my waist pulling me closer to her while gripping my ass and I moaned in her mouth giving her more access. She walked me towards the bed and threw me on it while climbing on top of me.

She continued to kiss on me leaving hickies all over my neck and chest. She took off my shirt and tights leaving me in my bra and panties. She took off her clothes so she was laying on me with only her boxers and I could feel her friend against my front and lord did I want to feel her inside of me right now. She slid off  her boxers and started kissing down my stomach all the way down to my panties. She took off my panties while she was using one hand to play with my erected nipple. "omg baby stop teasing me." I managed to get out. "tell me what you want baby." She spreading my pussy lips and took a long drag from my slit to the clit n sucked like her life depended on it. I arched my back off of the bed and gripped her hair to push her head further.

She stopped sucking my clit and alined herself with my entrance and I prepared myself for the pleasure I was about to receive. She pushed the head all the way in and grunted and gripped my waist while slowly thrusting in me. "damn baby yo pussy so tight around me." she moaned while increasing her speed. " OHHH-MMM-BABY PLEASE SO DOWN" I screamed as she picked up her speed while putting both of my legs on her shoulders. "nah baby take this dick" she said while she was gripping my neck and pounding my pussy. "BABY IM ABOUT TO-OMGGG" "damn I love yo pussy baby cum for daddy" "DADDYYYYYYY OMG WTF IM ABOUT TO CUM." she pulled out and I looked at her like she lost her fucking mind. "all fours now and arch dat back for me baby" 

I did just what she said but I wasn't completely turned over before she pushed back into me. "ahhh baby wait wait wait." dat didn't stop her because she. had my head into the mattress pound the fuck out of me. I felt myself about to cum but I wanted to hold out a little bit longer because god knows I love this dick.

Melo Pov 

Man im about to make this girl my baby mama because aint no way dat pussy gripping like dat. I was hitting it from the back when I felt myself about to nut. I didn't want to stop yet and I didn't plan on it so I kept pounding her shit. I gripped her neck from the back and brought her head to my chest and started sucking on it. This was driving her crazy and it was bringing me closer to my drive. I held her right leg up and started hitting it from the side and I knew I was hitting her g spot because she started shaking. She squirted all over my dick pushing it out, but I put it back in and shot my load deep inside of her pussy. Yup you heard dat mf right im finna sit her ass down for 9 months I don't play. I pulled out and laid back on the bed thinking we were done.

Armonee crawled up and put my whole dick in her mouth and deep throated the fuck out of it. I put my hand on her head and was guiding it up and down. "just like dat baby suck dat shit" she started playing with my balls while doing it and that's when I lost it and my toes started curling. "fuckk baby im so glad I nutted in you." I moaned while laying my he had back on the pillow. I was so close to letting my load off and she wasn't making it any better. She deep throated it one more time and I busted all in her mouth n she swallowed it and kept sucking. "Baby please stop I can't take it anymore i'm sensitive right now" she wasn't trying to hear dat shit because she kept going and I shot another load but this time she swallowed it and pulled it out of her mouth with a "pop" she crawled up to me and kissed me before laying on my chest. "if the sex gone be like this gone and cut off them other bitches baby." she said while rubbing circles on my stomach. "say no more baby im all yours."

what do y'all think about Melo and armonee?

Will there be a baby coming soon ?