Intro

Hello guys! This is very exciting, as I have thought about posting a sequel to ICWYR. I can't wait to get started! We're almost at 10k reads on ICWYR, so please share that story along with this one. It's amazing how many fans I have gained from the original story, and I can't believe how many of you wanted a sequel.

This story will be a continuation of yours and Kion's lives, along with your children's. I have thought about this very much, and surprise surprise, there's more to your past than explained in the first story! So all of that will be explained in this one, how and where your life began, what your family was like, and best of all... Who your father was.

I know, it's a lot to take in! I shall get started right away. I have so many plans for this story, and I'm holding myself back from letting out any spoilers! One more thing to take note of, there will be a few Q&A's throughout the story, and many other options as to how my readers want chapters to continue on. Sounds confusing, but you'll see.

On the Q&A's, you can ask me anything you'd like to know about me! Occasionally, I will have some Q&A's for yours and Kion's children, whatever you may wish to ask them, and the Lion Guard characters (which I totally neglected in the first story), but they will make an appearance more often.

In very climactic chapters and I don't know how to end them, I will put ABC options for you guys of how the next chapter will happen.

Now, without farther ado, have fun reading "Look Out For Me"!