Ch.3

Ok warning this involves like some weird punishment shits and kind of smut ig so just a warning jdidhfdihddh also if you're not into like abusive things then here's a warning for that too!
Also I had just found this chapter in my notes and had forgotten I had even wrote it so yea..

You woke up again still wrapped in Seochans legs and he was still just staring at you.

"Did you have a good nap baby?"

You sat up and stretched while nodding your head.

"Aha you slept longer than I expected" he sat up as well and grabbed the back of your head to roughly kiss you.

You pushed him away.

He growled and grabbed your neck to pin you down onto the bed. "What did I fucking tell you about pushing me away? Hmm?."

You were basically shaking underneath him now. He had never been like this before with you, ever.

You started to cry

"I'm sorry Seochan."

He got on top of you to hold your arms down. "Why are you crying? Hmm?"

He slapped you.

"stop fucking crying, I should be the one crying I give you all my love and you still push me away. How do you think I feel? Hmm?!"

Still all you could do is cry and stare at him in fear.

"Open your mouth."

You clinched your mouth tightly together which only made him more angry.

He grabbed your face and smushed your cheeks in forcing you to open your mouth while he held it open with his fingers. He looked at you again before using his free hand to move the hair out of your face

"ahhh you look so cute like this (y/n)."

He bent over and spat into your mouth then quickly forced your mouth shut and held his hand over it.

"Swallow it."

Once you obeyed he let go of you and you immediately sat up and started coughing from the way he was holding you down and what he had just made you do.

He held your face again and licked your cheek then bit almost near your eyebrow.

"You're mine from now on, ok?"

*time skip to the next day*

Seochan still hasn't let you leave and refuses to let you work anymore so now you were just sitting in his house alone watching tv while you waited for him to come home. You gave up on trying to escape when you realized it was basically impossible with the way he had things set up and you also didn't feel like having your mom yell at you for not coming home or explaining the incident that happened with your phone. Even though Seochan kept you away from everything you still love him and just know he's trying to protect you. But is he taking this too far?

"My babyyyy I'm home"