Ch.1

You finished cleaning the last table at your job which was a waitress at a local cafe when you saw someone looking at you through the window who you recognized as your boyfriend of 2 years Seochan. "Ughh not again" you walked out and immediately got attacked by him trying to put his coat on you. "What are you doing walking out without a jacket you'll get sick" he panicked still trying to put the coat on you.

(Your POV)
"Why are you even here now anyways? I told you I can't come to your house tonight and its creepy when you just stand there watching me." I gripped the coat closer to me "but babee you know I don't like being away from you too long and I just wanted to see your cute face" he pulled me closer to him leaving kisses on my jawline. "Aww my baby's soo cutee I can't wait till we get home and cuddle together" he smiled childishly "I told you I can't go to your house my mom wants me home tonight" I said pushing him away from me which only made him get mad and pull me closer to him "don't push me away. I don't think you wanna get punished hmm? And your coming home with me tonight I don't care what your mom wants your mine and I want you next to me tonight" he looked at me again and started dragging me off too his house.

He threw me onto the couch and started roughly kissing down my neck "Mmm baby I've missed this so much" he started going farther down with his mouth but then someone started calling me which made both of us turn to look at my phone. It was my mom who's probably worried. I went to reach for the phone but he grabbed my hands and harshly pinned them above my head and went back to work on the same spot on my neck. I could feel him start to harden through his pants but then we were interrupted again by my mom calling which made him pissed. He grabbed the phone and answered it "can't you tell she's fucking busy!" he yelled into it then threw it across the room as I watched the screen shatter. "You don't need to talk to anyone anyways you only need me. From now on I only want you to talk to me. I want you to look at me only and I want you to be with me only, always." he grabbed my face so id face him and roughly kissed me, pressing his now fully hardened bottom against my thigh.