Ch.2

Also yes I know I have some mistakes in this story this is kind of an old story I wrote a while back on quotev and just decided to put it on here and try to fix it up a little and put more updates....... Thanks for reading

I woke up in Seochan's bed with him awake facing me. "Ahh your finally awake. It felt like you were sleeping foreverrr. I didn't go that hard on you last night,did I?" he chuckled which caused me to slap his shoulder. "Ow my baby's a meaniee" he pouted "Thats it, now you owe me a kiss to make it feel better" he said and pointed to his lips which I lightly kissed. He wasn't satisfied with it so he pulled my head down to deepen the kiss. It lasted for a while untill I finally pulled away.

"I should go home now my moms probably really worried and mad at me" I said and tried to get up but he kept me down with his leg. "Nooo!" he whined and pulled me closer to him with his leg, wrapping his arms aroung me once I was close enough. "I don't care about your mom YOUR MINE and I can do whatever I want with you. In fact im already planning on you moving in with me" he tightened his grip on me. I rolled my eyes and kept trying to get him off of me but failed and ended up falling back asleep in his arms.