Chapter 7

Chapter 6

Lilly's POV

Justin cleaned and bandaged my cuts, I just sat on his counter and watched him work.

I got really wet watching his arm muscles ripple, every time he moved.

By the time he was done I was so horny that, if I grabbed his face and kissed him until I couldn't breathe, i wouldn't be responsible for my actions.

"Hey Lilly you gonna come back to earth anytime soon." I hear Justin whisper in my ear.

" Ya, when your plane goes down."

" what are you... Wait a minute you can feel that?"

" No I can't feel the the giant snake poking my leg." I say smiling.

"O, haha." Justin says awkwardly, backing away from me.

________________________

15 minutes later

"Justin stop, Stop Justin... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Please stop Justin." I say as Justin tickles me.

"Why? I like tickling you. Okay, I'll stop if you dress like a girl for one day."

"Wait, what? Why?"

" Because I wanna see what you look like dressed as a girl. Come on lets go shopping."

"Do we have to?" I ask annoyingly.

"Yes, we do because you have no clothes that are girls anywhere in your closest."

"Fine."

"Ya, Ya a shopping trip. Lol O come on I know your excited to go shopping for girl clothes." Justin says jokingly.

"Really?"

"Ya!"

I watch as Justin runs up the stairs and disappears into one of his many bedrooms. 'I wonder what life would be like if I hadn't met Justin.' I think. Justin comes barreling down the stairs, runs to the garage door and swings it open.

"Come on Lilly, Let's go."

" You could seriously be mistaken for a girl some days." I tell Justin.

"Ya, Ya and you could be mistaken for a boy everyday."

"Haha very funny." I say as I pull on my shoes.

I walk into Justin's 7 car garage and gasp in shock.

"Wow, how many cars do you have?"

"3, the others are Ryan's and Chaz's."

"Really, I didn't know Ryan had a red convertible and Chaz had a blue McLaren F1."

"Ya, I got the cars for them, for Christmas last year."

"O, and you got me a normal, boring car."

"I didn't know you liked fast cars."

"Who doesn't?"

"Mmmm girls." Justin says scratching the back of his neck.

" Well, I want a Lamborghini Reventon for Christmas this year."

"Okay, fine I'll get you one only if you promise to wear a dress to the dance this Friday."

"Fine and you can choose the dress. Preferably something that isn't slutty."

"Okay. I'll find one that isn't slutty."

"Good," I tell Justin, I wander over to the car that Sean Kingston gave Justin,"can we take this on?"

"Sure."

I grab the door handle, pull and plop myself down into the seat. I watch Justin grab a set of keys out of about 10 different sets, get in the car and click the garage door open button.