Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Justin's POV

'Where am I?' Keeps playing through my head.

"Justin, if you can hear me I want you to open your eyes. Okay."

I pry my eyes open and look into someones dark green eyes.

"Good, now Justin can you feel this." He says as he squeezes my hand.

I nod my head.

"Alright, I want you to try and talk this time okay Justin?"

He walks down to the end of the bed and pinches my toe.

"Ouch. Why' d you do that?" I say roughly.

" Well everything looks fine, you can talk but it sounds like there may be some bruising to the vocal cords. You still have feeling from your toes to your head. I think you'll be just fine." Says the man in the white coat.

"What happened?" I ask the man.

"You, don't remember Justin?"

"No, why am I here? Ummm where is here?"

"Uh oh." He says before quickly walking out of the room.

"Wait, COME BACK HERE. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?" I yell out after the man.

___________________

Lilly's POV

I sat on the bed with my body, watching the nurses and doctors try to bring me back to life. I can't believe I'm dead, I don't know what I am now, I'm so lost.

Will I guess sitting here isn't gonna solve any of those questions.

I push myself off the bed and head toward the door. I reach for the handle but my hand goes right through it.

"Well, I guess that means I'm a ghost."

I stand their patiently waiting for the door to open so I can go through. I finally hear the the Doctor pronounce me dead. The nurses start heading towards me to go out and back to work. I watch the nurses leave, as I am about to walk out with the last nurse the Doctor says something that catches me completely off guard.

"What am I gonna do, my Lilly Flower is dead?"

I walk and stand besides the Doctor.

"How am I gonna tell your little brother?" The man says now. I reach out and press my ghostly hand against his cheek to comfort him.

"I wonder where your mother is?"

I wish I could answer this man but I can't because he wouldn't hear me. The man turns to leave that's when I really see his face.

"Dad." Slips out of my mouth before I can stop it. The mans eyes quickly look my way.