Chpater 2

Chapter 2

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped myself of my clothes and climbed in, enjoying the feeling of the warm water. I quickly shampooed and conditioned my hair and got out.

As I reached for my camo towel, I noticed that the door to the bathroom was open. I found that strange and shut it drying myself off then wandering over to my closet.

I looked over my assortment of muscle shirts, jeans and t-shirts. Finally finding my blue and orange basketball jersey and my green and white basketball shorts pulling them out, I scurried over to my underwear drawer and grab a pair of blue boxers and a blue sports bra.

Heading back to the bathroom I grabbed my iPhone to see if I had any messages from Ryan or Chaz about who they were taking to the dance next week.

When I get to the bathroom, I almost smash right into the shower door. Startled I don't even no Justin's even there until he yells "BOO!" I jump about 6 feet in the air and send my clothes flying in all directions causing my blue sports bra to land on Justin's head.

Laughing so hard he doesn't even notice.

I quickly compose myself and start grabbing my clothes off the floor. When I stand back up Justin is holding my bra out in front of him analyzing it. Once he's found the tag he reads the size out loud.

"36-D. Jezz Lilly why didn't you tell me you had big boobs." Says Justin sarcastically.

"Because it wasn't any of your business in the first place." I say as I snatch my bra back.

"Okay, Okay, Miss snarky pants."

"Haha very funny now get out so I can get dressed so that we aren't late again. Okay?"

"Fine, Fine, but hurry up or we'll be late again."

I shut the door behind Justin and drop my towel and start to get dressed.

------------------------

1 hour later

"Come on Ryan, Why are you taking her?" Asks Chaz.

"First of all she is hot and second she is easy. So that then increases my chances of getting laid which I am in desperate need of. Got it Chaz?"

"Whatever man an you don't have to talk to me like I'm dumb."

"Girls, girls can we get back to playing the game now, Please?" I ask.

"Very funny Lilly. See ha ha ha were laughing so hard." Say Chaz and Ryan together.

"Good, now get on the court so we can play."

"Fine Miss bossy pants." Says Chaz sarcastically.

I stood there watching Ryan and Chaz make their way slowly over to the middle of the court.

The teams we were playing with was me and Justin vs Ryan and Chaz. The score at the moment was '9' for us and '7' for them. Pretty close but we were still winning.

I crouched down waiting Ryan to throw up the orange basketball. I saw the ripple in his arm and then I jumped knocking the ball back to Justin who took off down the court and scoring us another point meaning we won the game.

"Why do we always lose?" Glumly said Ryan.

"Well maybe it has to do with the fact that me Justin are very good basketball players." I stated.

"Whatever Lilly." Says Chaz.

"Come guys let's go for lunch." Justin says.

"K!" Me, Chaz and Ryan yell at the same time.