GANDIA X ATHENS 7️⃣

"h... How do you know my name" she weakly said, tears forming in her eyes.

"I was so sure that I've seen your pretty face somewhere before, the new haircut confused me, but now I'm sure it's you" he chuckled.

"i have no idea what you are talking about..." she said, still shocked.

"remember the last jewelry store you robbed with your friend? remember the man that you crashed into when you ran out from the door? The man who took off your mask and ran after you? that was me"

he said as he faced her so close, looking to her eyes and lips.

"you were so fast, unfortunately. And i couldn't catch you, i remember that pretty face i saw when i pulled the mask off your head, i couldn't get you out of my mind to this day" he seductively said.

"it's you... Now i remember this face of yours" she said biting her lips.

"i did some digging on you... I found out who you were... But, i liked you too much. Too much i couldn't report you to the police"

he leaned closer to her, his eyelashes almost touching hers, his hands felt her waist as his eyes landed on her lips.

"I've wanted you ever since, I've followed your moves ever since, now is the Chance to have you for myself " he said, Barley holding himself from kissing her.

"you're a creep, a fucking heartless bastard" she angrly said, but her heart was beating fast, she wanted to tell him to get away, but it was as if he used a charm on her. She almost wanted to kiss him.

"get away please..." she weakly said. Averting her eyes away shyly.

"you don't actually mean it, be honest to yourself and admit that you want a strong dominant man like me to tame you right" he said choking her neck lightly.

"i know where you live... I know who your parents are" he chuckled

"but, one day. You disappeared. And i couldn't find you anymore, but here we meet again, maybe it's our fate to be together" he ruffled her hair.

"me? With you? After everything you've done?!" and now you reveal that you are a sick pervert stalker" she chuckled

"what have i done to you, tell me?! I've given you a second chance of getting out of here safe, like you've done nothing!"

gandia was growing mad and his grip was getting tighter on her neck.

"learn to be grateful little girl, or i will force you to. nobody else would've covered all the crimes you've done like i did! And i definitely wouldn't have done this to somebody else"

"a.. Alright.. Please i can't breath..." his grip was tight, he finally snapped and let go of her.

"I'm sorry" he backed away and drank water.

He approached her again and placed the bottle on her lower lip

She drank it all as he patted her head.

"think about my offer, ok?" he whispered in her ears as he felt her opposite cheek.

She felt a warmth in her body, one that was confusing. She hated the man, yet he was able to seduce her.

"can i ask you something?" he said, still carrying her cheek and looking closely to her face, he was obviously turned on.

"i... I guess" she blushed.

"did you feel something during our kiss?" his fingers gently felt her cheek up and down.

"heh... You mean the fake kiss that resulted in you chocking me out of conscious?" she was bitter sad.

"answer my question" he coldly said.

"yes, because I was stupid. I did actually feel something for you, but you broke my heart in an imaginable way" some tears were forming in her eyes, but she held herself.

"you have no idea how painful it was for me to do that, how about i make it up for you" his lips kissed her cheek... then he closely looked in her eyes.

"don't harm my friends..." she begged.

"anything but that" he coldly said, pulling the chair and sitting closer to her.

"what else can i ask of you then?"
She looked away.

Gandia looked down to his watch.

"we will talk more, my beautiful. I need to resume some unfinished business" he said and got out.