Gandia X Athens 1️⃣

3 pm: Bank of Spain.

The tension between the gang members was raising everyday, but Athens was the one who would eventually settle their arguments. She was the nicest person you could ever meet.

She was in the team because she had the charm to make anyone trust her and feel safe.

Even when palermo ordered the bank guards to be handcuffed against a wall, she still treated them well. Especially gandia.

Perhaps she even started liking him without really noticing.

She sat between the hostages and tried to friendly chat with them.

"why are you being nice with us? Unlike the others?" one of the hostages next to her asked.

"well, that's because we aren't killers. We never intend on harming anyone" Athens smiled and held her hand.

"you are all a punch of selfish, self righteous idiots." gandia said.

Athens sighed and got up to him. She sat infront of him and wiped his dirty face with a wet cloth.

His face was full of rage, but she was still nice with him.

"listen to me here, little girl. These tricks of yours won't work with me, so quit acting nice" gandia said and their eyes met.

She felt sad that after all the times she was nice to him, he couldn't be nice back.

"i'm sorry, I'm just trying to do my best here" she backed away.

"look, i dont want to be the one to break it to you, but gandia is not the man you think he is" the other guard next to him said.

"shut up, don't speak shit about me" gandia told him, he switched his gaze to Athens. Trying to understand what this girl is doing.

"i know you like him alright, it's too obvious, but this guy here doesn't fall in love easily" the guard laughed.

Athens ignored the stuff that he said said, and looked away.

She saw Denver coming with food.

"come I want to talk to you" Denver stood next to her giving gandia the same angry stare.

"what is it denver?" they stood away from the hostages.

"the gang thinks you are starting to like gandia more than you should"

"i dont! I am being nice to them, they are still humans. They've been tied up like that for days" she said.

"still! Do your job and stop being too nice, someone will take advantage of that one day, now pass on the food. I need to go join the others" Denver placed down the food basket.

She started passing the hostages sandwiches as she thought about what the guard and denver said.

Could she actually be falling for that man? She looked over at him and couldn't help but blush.

He suddenly looked at her too and noticed she was looking at him, he smirked and looked over at his friend.

"listen here, that girl seems vulnerable and weak, she also likes you big time" his friend said.

"you know me, I'm not one to play nice" gandia huffed and looked over at her again, she was genuinely smiling with other hostages.

"well, she's really cute you can't deny that, and she likes you. You could use that to escape these stupid handcuff and be the hero you always been" his friend smirked.

"you know how hard it is for me to pretend to be someone im not, those people are nothing but stray dogs" gandia bit his lips, Athens was walking towards them with food.

"do it for the safety of all these people" his friend whispered.

"hey... Are you feeling better now?" Athens smiled at gandia and his friend

"yeah." gandia struggled to keep himself calm, he hated those criminals more than anything, but he definitely couldn't deny the fact that this girl was different.

She warmly smiled at him and pulled out a sandwiche.

"you want to eat?" she asked him.

"yeah." he said coldy.

She placed the sandwich on his lips and held it for him to eat.

He moved his head away.

"I'm not going to eat like this, uncuff one of my hands" gandia said.

"I wish i could... I know how painful and humiliating it is to stay like this but im following orders" she said.

"just eat gandia, im waiting for my turn too" his friend said chuckling.

Gandia gave up and took a bite, his hunger got the better of him.

"bon appetite" Athens smiled at him

He finished and she helped feed the other guard.

"hey about what i said before about gandia, we were just joking" the gaurd smiled.

"i see, so now you want to joke too? Alright" Athens smiled and got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

12 am

Most of the hostages were asleep by now, tokyo and rio's shift was over, Athens and Stockholm took over watching the hostages.

"so, Athens... There's these rumours about you being overly nice with that tough man over there" Stockholm poked athens with her elbow as they sat on the stairs.

"i haven't even admitted it to myself yet, but the more i think about it... The more it is clear to me that i do" athens smiled warily.

Monica patted her back and smiled.

"maybe the same thing that happened to me will happen to you, but in reverse" Monica chuckled.

"i don't know about that, i keep remembering what the professor said about him, he's a really tough guy he thinks about nothing but his job"

athens stared at him, he has been struggling to sleep for the past 2 days.

"his tough guy attitude is too strong, he refuses to sleep much, and he almost refused to help me feed him" athens placed her palm on her cheek looking at him, he looked back and her heart skipped a beat.

"maybe love can change him, you never know, go talk to him" Monica said.

"wow, now you want me to talk to him too? Isn't this against what the gang wants.

" screw them, follow your heart " Monica patted her shoulder.

" alright i will try" athens blushed and walked over to him.

"um hey gandia, you can't sleep?" she sat in front of him.

"i don't need sleep, thanks for the concern" he looked away.

"sorry for bothering you... I can't seem to sleep too so i thought to check on you" she said nervously and looked away.

He looked at her and took a deep breath. Preparing himself to be nicer.

"what do you want, really?" gandia asked.

"um... What do you mean?"

"i dont understand, you are being too nice with me. i will live you don't need to be this nice" he said.

"i don't know, sorry if it's a bother to you, i just feel guilty for leaving you like this" she blushed alot.

Now it was pretty clear to him that she liked him, he bit his lips and tried to focus on one thing, how he's going to manipulate this girl to trust him without he himself falling for her.