Gandia X Athens 2️⃣

Athens stood in front of the mirror smiling and remembering that gandia smiled at her for the first time last night, he didn't speak much but he smiled, which was a first step.

"good morning, how are you feeling?" Monica stepped beside her

"i don't know... Feeling overwhelmed, butterflies invasion in my stomach" Athens said as she stared at her face.

"did he make any moves on you yesterday or what?" monica chuckled.

"have you forgotten he's handcuffed?" Athens said.

"oh then you should be the one to make the first move"

"no no, im not the kind to make the first move" Athens cleaned her face and her neck.

"you made it pretty clear that you are into him though, i don't understand how he resisted you this much, you are such a pretty girl" Monica wore her clothes after cleaning herself.

"it's ok i dont expect him to like me... We are criminals in his eyes and he's doing his job" Athens wore her clothes and Tokyo walked on them.

"who do you like Athens?" Tokyo said surprised and stood in front of the mirror.

"n.. No one it's nothing" Athens said and she got out the bathroom, she went to the kitchen area and prepared breakfast for the hostages.

She loved making them breakfast mostly to have an excuse of getting close to gandia.

She made the sandwiches while her thoughts wandered about the handsome strong man.

His fierce eyes and face features were what attracted her the most.

She filled the basket and went down the stairs, looking at everyone and waving at them.

"good morning everyone" she smiled at all the hostages and waved.

her eyes landed on the fierce man who was talking with his friend, he turned towards her, she couldn't understand his feelings. He simply stared.

She felt her heart going faster and faster and started handing breakfast and water to everyone.

She lastly sat by the guards.

"good morning" she warmly smiled a smile that could crack any hearts, no matter how cold they were.

"morning..." gandia tried to say it as nice as possible.

"did you get any sleep?" she asked him.

"i managed to get a few hours yes" he fiercely stared into her eyes. His mind is telling him that this girl and her friends are nothing but dirty criminals, but her genuine care, smile and beauty is effecting his usual rational thinking.

She blushed crazily and nervously got the sandwiches out of the basket.

" you want to eat?" she blushed and looked into his eyes, then his smirking lips.

"no thanks" gandia said.

"i am hungry over here" the other guard smiled.

She smiled back at him and fed him.

"mhm this sandwich is so good... By the way" the man's mouth was full of food, gandia and Athens stared at him.

"you two should get a room, i can smell it in the air" his friend chuckled.

"shut up you idiot" gandia sighed and looked at Athens one more time before looking away.

"um... Im going to go now, you need anything?" she asked them both being extremely shy.

"a cup of water please" gandia slightly smiled.

"yes" she smiled back and went away.

"can you step on your fucking ego for once? Make her fall for you, best case scenario she will actually remove these cuffs and take you to some room, be smart" his friend whispered.

Gandia remained silent and started thinking about ways to make her fall for him.

"here's the water" she helped him drink, her hands slightly shaking.

"thanks, i was wondering. Are you going to have the night shift?" gandia asked.

"u... Um i think so, why?"

"just wondering, i might not be able to sleep and i would want someone to talk to" he smirked.

"i...i see" her heart was beating out of her chest, her cheeks gave it away.

"is that a yes?" his eyebrows raised.

"yes" she smiled and went away.

"very smooth gandia, the girl is horny for you" his friend chuckled

"you manage to joke even at such situations" gandia was mad.

"man, let loose. You might actually get some good pussy"

"well yes, i would fuck her. But the job comes first" gandia smirked.

"why not score both, get yourself free, maybe fuck her then take her as a hostage to end her other friends" his friend whispered seriously.

"that's exactly what i was thinking too" gandia slightly chuckled. Thinking about the pleasure of killing them all, one by one.