Your Brother's Best Friend

Michael:

Your older brother was constantly talking about his new friend. You were happy for your brother because you knew how he had problems with making new friends, but you felt pity for yourself since you knew you had the same problem but couldn't find a friend even though you were in your sophmore year. You walked down the stairs into the kitchen to see your brother eating cereal with a boy with fiery red hair, a plain black t-shirt, and flannel pants. You took a piece of fruit from where your mom was chopping it up and mouthed to her "Who is he?" To which she quickly replied back 'Michael'. You heard the clattering of spoons against the glass cereal bowls.

Then you heard your brother say "Wanna go play FIFA?"

"You're on." Michael replied. They jumped up and ran to the living room, landing roughly on the couch and startling the already nervous-wreck dog. You sat at a table behind them eating your fruit as they frantically punched the buttons on the controllers. You had played your brother so many times you practically knew all his moves.

"Go left." You said to Michael. He turned around obviously startled at the sight of a new person standing behind him. He turned back around to face the TV and did as you told. As you had expected, Michael ended up winning with some assistance from you.

"Hey, thanks." Michael said.

"You don't think I know my own brother?" You joked. Your brother came around to the two of you and punched you in the arm.

"C'mon Michael let's go get changed." He said.

"Hold on I didn't even get a chance to talk to your sister." Michael joked.

"I'm Y/N." You responded. Your brother dragged him upstairs as Michael turned around and winked at you.

A/N: Hi! This has been in drafts since December and I had written a part for the other boys and bam lost them, this was done as a co-write with the lovely leighann, she wrote this part and I thought publish it since I haven't updated in forever so requests please?! I'm very bored right now and I'm willing to not be lazy and write!