Someone else. (Luke and Michael)

He leaves you for another woman. (Luke and Michael)

Luke: 'Luke' your voiced echoed through the dark house. Usually Luke would be sitting on the couch waiting for you to get home from work. As much as you loved him and wanted this relationship to work, the hours of both of your jobs didn't work, as in when he was recording you say at home and when you went out to work, he was sitting at home. But Luke always told you that it was ok and he loved you. 'Luke' you called out once again while walking into the kitchen to get a bottle of pineapple juice that you always had.

You flicked on the lights and swiftly opened the fridge and pulled out the bottle of juice. A folded piece of lined paper was taped the the top of it loosely. You grabbed the bottle, carefully taking the paper off. It was written in blue ink and looked rushed, words scratched out every other sentence.

'Dear Y/n,

I am having trouble writing this but I don't have the balls to do this in person because it would absolutely crush me but I can't do this anymore because there's someone else. I love you but it's so hard to make this work. I will always love you but I think this is best. I'll see you around, goodbye y/n'

You noticed that tear drops started to fall on the paper, making the blue ink bleed. You felt your back hit the fridge before sliding down to sit on the floor. You didn't think you would be able to survive without him.

Michael: You and Michael were a thing but you weren't a thing. It was complicated. You had gone on dates and acted like a couple but never got the official title. But you knew it wasn't like you could go off on other dates with people because you knew Michael would be upset.

You sat in bed, reading on your phone. Michael had stayed the night after your ritual of Friday night movies. 'Y/n' he quietly said from the doorway, almost inaudibly. He tip-toed in and sat on the end of the bed, near your feet. His hand rested on your leg.

'I am sorry, I don't know how to say this but whatever we are, whatever this is ... is something I can't do anymore'

By now, you sat straight up.

'Whatever this is' You repeated to yourself.

'I mean, Michael, is it that I'm not good enough, or you don't wanna be with me?' You asked shyly.

'No, No y/n, anyone would be lucky to have you'

'What is it then Michael?'

'Someone else is in the picture' He said without looking at you. Words that you thought in your head couldn't form into a sentence to reply.

You sat, speechless. He noticed your lack of words.

He kissed you lightly on the cheek before quietly exiting.

'Goodbye Y/N' You heard from just outside the door, almost in a sniffle.

You couldn't believe you let him walk out. What had just happened?