You 'Twerk' together (5SOS)

Calum-'Is that even humanly possible?' You hear from behind you as you watched a how to video on how to twerk.

'Let's do it, Calum!'

'Ok, but only because I love YOUUUU' he said with puppy dog eyes and gave you a light kiss.

You both tried and ended up looking like you were having spaz attacks.

You two decide to only twerk on special occasions.

Michael-

'Squat, Lock and Bounce' He repeated, trying to dance like you where seconds before.

'I give up, how do you do it?' He says in a whiny voice.

'It just comes naturally, I guess'

'Like how naturally perfect you are' He says before hugging you for what seemed for hours, telling you how much he loves you.

Luke- You sat at the table watching him struggling.

He was trying to twerk and look at his butt at the same time.

He looked like a dog chasing its tail.

When he finally got it, he screamed out.

'BABE, I GOT IT, DID YOU SEE THAT?' He said, practically sitting on your lap. He was acting like an excited puppy.

Ashton-

You watched as he tried to get his feet steady on the wall. He tried to move his butt but it Wasn't working.

'I'M STUCK HERE, Y/N, HELP ME'

He looked pretty funny. You couldn't help but laugh.

'ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?'

'Maybe' you said.

As soon as he got down he chased you around your shared house and all you could hear was massive amounts of giggling .