Chapter 6: Agency?

Callie's POV
My phone rang from a call from Brandon,waking me up.

"Hey. what's up?", I answer still tired.

"Have you seen this?", he replies

"No what?"

"You.On YouTube.Going Viral."

"What? hold on.", I say while I hang up. I go across my room to my laptop that's sitting on my test. Logging in and going to YouTube I see it. Me. On. video. with millions of views. I take a look at it to see me singing.I know for a fact I didn't post this or even record this. From what angle it was shot it looks like someone recorded from my door.

"Sophia!" I call from my room.

"Yes?", She says popping her head in the doorway moments later.

"Have you seen this? Did you record and post this?"

She hesitates.

"Yes. I heard you yesterday and you are really good"

"Sophia. why? You shouldn't have even recorded!"

"Wow,look at all the views", she says in awe.

I sigh ...unbelievable.
My phone starts to ring again but from an unknown number.

"Hello?" ,I say answering.

"Hi , I'm part of a Talent Agency and I would like to talk to you for some possible careers for you", the lady says over the phone.

"Um excuse me for one second",I exclaim while I hang up.

I sit there in front of my peral,white desk with my hands folded at my chest. I scoff in surprise and turn to look at Sophia but she's already gone.
----------

Really short chapter but I promise the next one with be longer.Hope y'all had a good Christmas and a Good holiday Season! Bye!
12/27