Chapter 11: Distance and Reunions

Callie's POV:

The last past months have been utter hell for me. The day after Luke hit me for the first time he came to me with flowers and tried to apologized. He must have said "I'm sorry" a billion times. For 1 month after he was calm and his usual self,he even moved in with me and everything was forgotten. For me, I had been getting good roles for TV shows and block buster movies, also receiving awards for them. I've Well that's how it was for a few weeks. I also visited the Fosters for more than once a week,seeing Jude and the others uplifted me even more. That was until Luke started to change...without alcohol. He started to become more controlling,always calling me,always texting me,and slats wanting to know where I was. Luke always told me what to do,which I did because well, I love him. Then he changed my look,hair,weight, and even my clothes. Apparently, my clothes were too "slutty". As time progressed if I didn't do what he wanted I would get hit and beaten. I disconnected from the Fosters little by little thanks to Luke. They want me to come back but I just can't. It's now worse than ever. I want to leave, I know I should its just.... I love him. He was the one who helped me get through everything I was going through and no one else did. Luckily for me he is out this whole week because he had to go to his sister for her birthday and so far I don't have any plans. Not that I would want to go out, I have this bruise on the side of my face. It was worse last week when he hit me for leaving a glass in the sink. Today, I wore just black leggings with just pink crochet sweater, for I wasn't going to do anything today. after I was changed, I sit on the couch and continue to watch Netflix.

As time passed, a knock ran through the door.

"Hey! Surprise!",the Fosters say to me,as I open the door.

I stay their shock,why are they here?

"I'm sorry, we just miss you so much! Is this a bad time? ", Lena tells me.

"No,no this is actually a great time", I told them inviting them all in.

It was technically a good time. I mean the apartment was clean and Luke (thank goodness) but it was unexpected. Seeing Jude gave me so much hope, as well as seeing everyone else.

Hours rolled by as we hung out outside,grabbing out to be as a group...together as a family. By the end, we are sitting in the living room watching TV,talking,and laughing.Interrupting our laughter and conversations, my phone started to ring from the back of my pocket. Luke. As everyone was still talking, I ignored and declined it leaving it in my lap. Not 1 minute after,my phone started to ring again from Luke and in the middle of a ring. From the corner of my eye I could see Brandon look at my phone and then me with a concern look.

"Well, we better head out",Stef says as she looks at her watch.

I lead them out and give a hug to all of them, especially a tight and long one for Jude. As soon as we exchange good byes and they leave, I answer my phone which was still ringing.

"Hello?", I say into the phone.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE",Luke screamed though the phone.

"I was busy. Why are you yelling at me?", I say trying to calm him down.

"BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU AND YOU WON'T ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS",

"Luke I'm sorry, I was busy"

"YEA BUSY CHEATING ON ME? BEING THE SLUT THAT YOU ARE?"

"Luke, please stop", I say as tears are starting to run down my face.

"NO CAUSE THATS WHAT YOU ARE YOU DIRTY SLUT,WHORE,BI-" I then cut him off.

I grabbed my jacket,my keys, and started to go out of my apartment with tears down my face. As I opened the door and turned to the hallway I see...Brandon?

"Brandon?", I say through the sniffles.

"Callie, What wrong? Why are you crying?"

--------
Hey y'all since I haven't posted in a while I've got 2 chapters up. Also check out my other story called "Kidnapped Bride" on my profile too (it's not brallie) but hopefully you guys can check it out and like it. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASSSEEE 👍