Chapter 5 :Original

1 month later.

Callie's POV

I sat on the beach with my guitar in my hand,strumming away. It was 6:00 a.m with the sun rising and shimmering through the ocean. Without realizing it I was strumming cords and humming,slightly numbering, a melody and words. It came so natural to me.

You give my thoughtfully , loved me faithfully.
You taught me honor,you did it for me.

I sang piece by piece , word for word, the first thing that would pop in my head. I stop silently singing and kept on strumming. A couple moments later someone sits next to me.

"Hey", they say sitting next to me.

I recognized that voice. From the corner of my eye I could tell it was Brandon.

"Hey." I respond.

A quick silence come among us.

"How have you been", Brandon says looking at me.

"Fine. Not exactly happy but fine.",

"Have they made you sign the adoption papers too?"

" Yup. The first thing I had to do to other than the awkward greeting.

"How have you been? How have the Fosters been doing?"

"I'm good. There doing okay...they miss you...Jude misses you."

I look down.

" I know ....it's just....I want to see him just I don't know right now I can't."

We both pause.

"So I've noticed your bands been getting bigger. Every since the fundraiser!" I exclaim.

" Yea. I guess."

At that moment my phone rang. Sophia. I lift it up and wave it.

"Prison calls!" I say while getting my guitar.

"Bye", he says one last time.

I respond with a faint smile along my face.

When I get 'home' I go immediately to my room. Passing through the halls, I find Sophia passed out again. The sun shines bright throughout my room hitting me in the eye.Closing the door behind me I sit on my head and continue strumming.I then realized I was thinking about Brandon. I've known Brandon and Lou are together for I saw them in a coffee shop recently.Not that I hate them or love it, I feel more neutral and okay with it. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be...just like me getting adopted. Before realizing it I started humming,then murmuring,then silently singing. As I kept doing it I got slightly louder and louder.

You give my thoughtfully , loved me faithfully.
You taught me honor,you did it for me.
Tonight, you will sleep for good
You will wait for me my love
Now I am strong
You gave me all
You gave all you had and now I am home

I just kept singing the first thing that came in mind.

Brandon's POV
*the next morning*

I wake up surprisingly a little bit late. Opening the blinds out my window I notice a fog has settled in over night causing the sun not to shine. I grab my laptop that has been charging on my bedside and load it to Youtube. My phone chimes from a text from Lou. Not really wanting to answer, I ignore. As YouTube pop up to the popular page I see Callie? I click on the video plainly tittle "Original". It showed Callie singing as someone recorded her from a distance. I'm not going to lie she could sing.Looking at the number of views it's was unbelievable at 9,00,061. I call Callie.
"Hey,Do you know about this?"

Sorry for taking so long! But hey long chapter so aye. The song the Callie sings is originally sang by : Sia - My love. I hope i can post tomorrow or today again! If not HAPPY HOLIDAYS!/Merry Christmas. 12/22