•𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓•

Peace

Peace

That was all everyone felt for what felt like forever.

For weeks there'd been no sign of Rodrigo.

Javier and the rest of the team made states, Him and Destin were still doing great, and Destins father had moved out completely.

Joshua and Clarence managed to mend their problems, granted Clare was still in the ops—but he and Joshua at least found a way to protect his mental health while he was there.

Joshua was still going steady with his new job, as well as the moving process.

Even André had found some stability, he and his girlfriend were becoming pretty serious, despite that though, no one in the family had met her.

In an odd way, with so much going on in their lives, Rodrigo hadn't exactly become an after thought, the threat of him was still prevalent, he just couldn't be a priority.

So there was Peace..

at least for now...

"do you like it?" Destin questioned, smiling proudly behind me as I stared at my hair in the mirror

"yeah," I smirked before turning around, "thanks baby," 

After that I walked over to the bed and laid down, patting my lap.

"excuse me?" he questioned with a chuckle.

"sit," I said obviously.

"you want me to straddle you? you're kidding." 

"I'm not, come on, you've done it before, remember when—" he cut me off by swiftly covering my mouth.

Even though he did that, he did as I wanted and straddled me, his cheeks rosey as he did so.

"Jesus I hope your dad doesn't walk in..." he sighed.