Fourteen

Your dad- wow um that's pretty funny.
Alvaro- it was
Roshaun- Yeha
Your dad- just leave you're dishes in the sink I'll have gabby do them.
You- gabby?
Your dad- my house maid
You- oh that gabby
He nodded and said- we should go to the park
Roshaun- that would be fun but Um
Your dad- but what
Ale- so like yesterday
You- let me tell him.
Ale nodded and you said- don't get upset or mad it was a dare. Sike I already know you won't get mad. So yesterday we went to the park and we walked around. Me and Vic were holding hands and we asked if they wanted to play truth or dare. Ale asked me and I said dare mama ain't raise no pussy. And the dare was to make out with Vic. So I did and they made fun of us for it. Her lips tasted like honey.
Vic- and hers tasted like watermelon
Your dad laughed and said- bruh I wish I was there
Ale- your not mad
You- he's a chill dad.
Alvaro- man your lucky
Kairi- Fr
You laughed and said- so let's go
You guys all walked out and got in your dads car. There wasn't much space so Vic sat on Robert and kairi sat on Alvaro. You sat in the front while your dad drove to the park. Once you guys got to the park you guys got out the car and you jumped on your dads back.
Vic- he can still carry you?
You- oh I'm not that fat.
Vic- I didn't mean that but okey
Your dad- yeah I work out everyday
Alvaro- I wish I could do that but I'm lazy.
Your dad- sleep at yn's house for a month and you will be in shape.
Alvaro- bet Tom will let me.
You- that means you'll get up at 5:30 every morning to work out with me.
Alvaro- and that starts when?
You- tomorrow
Vic- oof
You- how do you think I eat a lot but don't gain weight?
Ale- um
You- do not answer that I know what your thinking.
They laughed and you guys went to the swings. And you and dad just talked. Vic and Robert ran the track. Ale and Roshaun played tag. Alvaro and kairi played around like little kids. Around 4:34 you guys went back to your dads house. You guys watched more movies then he said- whos up for a game of hide in seek in the dark.
You- me that would be a great video for my YouTube.
Kairi- I forgot you were famous.
You- don't remind me. But if you want to you can
You all laughed then Robert had to count. Your dad turned out the lights and you all ran around hiding. Robert didn't know where he was going but somehow found Vic. You got in a cabinet in your dads closet. About an hour later everybody looked for you. You got out and said- wow y'all suck.
Your dad- I told you we should've looked there
You- Heheheh I win
Ale- aww man
You- what could I say. A 4"11 girl can fit anywhere.
Alv- what should we do now?
You- how about tag outside.
Your dad- we could but if you run you're hand would get worse.
You- true how about we just talk to get to know eachother more.
Your dad- I like that. I would love to get to know all of you more.
Everyone agreed then you guys all dat around and talked. Around 9:34 your dad said- well I know a lot about you guys. I really do like up guys for Yn. And I also like that you guys aren't using her for her money or her clout.
Vic- Yeha we aren't like that. We have a little clout but we would never use her for that.
Ale- trust me we've been used for clout and we don't like the feeling at all.
Your dad- good
You guys watched movies for about 3 hours then you all fell asleep. You fell asleep next to your dad. Vic fell asleep next to Robert. Roshaun fell asleep next to ale. And Alvaro fell asleep next to Kairi. In the morning you woke up and didn't see your dad. He had texted you he needed to go to the er and he would call you later. You replied with ok well I'm going back home so mom won't ground me. He didn't reply so he was probably already working. You waited about an hour until everyone woke up. Vic- we should get home.
You- yeah I was thinking that same.
Ale- I'll pull around the car. You gave him the keys and you guys got your shoes on.
Alvaro- aren't we going to work out today?
You- Yeha when we get to my house.
Vic- I gotta get home
Robert- i dont
Roshaun- I don't either
Alvaro- I don't
Kairi- me either
Vic- I'll just text my mom
Ale honked and you guys walked out. You locked the door and you guys got inside the car. Ale drove out the gate and drove home.
Ale- I like your dad
Everybody else- same here
You- good you guys are going to be seeing more of him
Vic- yay he's fun
You- Yeha I just wish him and my mom never separated.
Ale- but you never would have met us
You- Yeha I would've. We were going to move out here anyway. He got a job offer. And my mom was sick of moving. Until she met Tom. They started online dating. Things got more serious and they got to know eachother more then got married.
Ale- wow sounds
Vic- hard
You- Yeha it is but thank god tom lives in the state so I could see my dad whenever I want
Robert- when are we getting to yn's
Ale- we are here
You guys got out of the car and walked in the house.
Tom- hey guys
You- hey Tom where's my mom
Tom- she had a take another shift
You- oh ok
Tom- well I'll see you guys later I gotta get to work.
You- ok see ya later then.
He nodded and you said- y'all have extra clothes right?
The boys- yeah
Vic- nope
You- I'll give you clothes.