Seven

You- alright
I walked up to her desk and sat in her desk.
Me- my name is Yn Bermudez and I am from Houston Texas. I'm a class clown. I get in trouble a lot. I'm always hiaper. I talk a lot. My mom and dad aren't together. I'm 17. I talk back a lot. Tbh I'm an animal I can't be tamed. They all laughed and you said - I have a story k? But this contains language
Ashley nodded and you said- so there was this one time where a raccoon was playing with the locks in my door. I actually thought he was a guy. He held up his hand and went bang bang. He tried to kill me. I was in shock like what the fuck just happened. I told my mom but she said- that didn't happen. I didn't listen to her and the next might he did the same thing but when he left he grabbed his dick and disappeared into the dark. I was like oh hell naw we got a dick grabbin raccoon.
Everyone laughed but you said- that's nothing.
They kept laughing and you said/ I broke my hand yesterday some idiot bumped into me with a bumper car and broke my hand.
Some girl- damn
You- yeah he's a real stupid ass. But ima be real. I don't fuck with girls. Fuck 12. I don't really listen and when I start screaming it won't end. And I have adhd. Any questions.
Mattia raised his hand and I said- what man whore?
Mattia- where could I return you?
You- Um so you know that Randolph diner.
He nodded and you said- you could go behind there stay there and talk to the homeless man there and he'll give you a whole ass answer.
He rolled his eyes and you said- anyone else?
Olaf kid raised his hand. You- kid that tried to flirt with me at the mall.
Olaf- it's Kairi and ouch.
You- what you're question?
Kairi- aren't you like really famous on insta and YouTube?
You- why'd you have to bring that up. But yes. I have a couple million.
Kairi- it's more than a couple million.
They all looked shocked and you said- I'm out.
You went to go sit in the back and you put you're head down. The teacher then said- alright guys go sit down. You looked up and seen everyone just standing in line. You- just go outside and line up. Tell anyone and everyone.
They all ran out and over the loud speaker you heard someone say- line up in the hallway for a picture with Yn Bermudez. You heard people running out of the classrooms and lining up.
You- fuck it ima go.
Mattia- wait you're famous?
Kairi- duh
You walked out and everyone screamed and started taking pictures and videos. You said- alright let's do this. You took pictures with everyone including teachers. Once everyone got a video with you, you went to last period since that lasted long. Once you went to you're last class you introduced youre self and everyone looked at you and one girl yelled- what's it like being famous?
You- um its kinda hard. Every single time you get spotted fans want to take pictures. Don't get me wrong I love my fans but it's like they get all in my face with cameras and phones.
( I'm just gonna put names for theses girls.)
Rachel- wow it sounds hard
You- no not really but cameras are. I love my fans and they make me feel like I'm actually worth something.
Diego- aww bsf you are
You- tank you
You went to sit down and the teacher started teaching. You looked at your arm and said- anyone got a brush my arm itches. All the girls walked up to you and you took one and said- hope you don't mind if I scratch my arm with it. That girl said- oh it's no problem I mean you're famous who wouldn't want a brush that a famous person scratched their arm on. You scratched you're arm and gave it back to her. She smelled it and all the girls went back to their seats. You paid attention and once the bell rung you walked out and waited by the car for Luca and mattia. They got in and you drove home. By the time you were their Tom and Steph were already their. You parked and the boys got out. You guys walked in and Tom said- how was you're first day?
You- well—
Mattia- everyone ran up to her since she's famous. They lined up for pictures and she made the whole class laugh. Most of her day she had to take pictures with fans.
Tom- oh you're famous?
You- Yeha you could say that.
Steph- yeah she is. Back in Texas she always had us in a big house.
You- I only did it because you made me. You said if I didn't buy you anything you wanted you would tell my dad horrible things I didn't say about him.
Steph- you're such a lair
You- really? You want me to pull up a video?
Steph- look I'm sorry ok? You're father never spoiled me.
You- whatever
You rolled you're eyes and walked up the stairs. You plopped on you're bed and watched tv. You heard a bell but didn't get up. You heard boys coming up the stairs so you shut you're door. You continued watching tv. You got a text from Steph- Hun can you get dinner?
You- why can't you just cook?
Steph- me and Tom are going out.
You- ugh fine
You got you're keys opened you're door slammed it and stomped down the stairs. You grabbed a pop tart and before you could walk out mattia said- where are you going?
You- none of you're business.
You walked out and got in the car. You drove around ate you're pop tart and drove to chick-fil-a to get food.