Four

𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘷𝘦r 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥- 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳.
Luca- hi can I get a coke?
Derek- yes
You- I'll get a sprite.
Derek- anything for you beautiful
Luca- watch it man. She's my sister asshole.
You bursted out laughing and said- Luca dont say that.
Derek walked away and Luca said- I hope you got that on video.
You- I wasn't recording.
Luca- I needed to say that because you are my sister.
You- thanks you as anyway he's kinda ugly
Luca- ikr
You just laughed and y'all got y'all drinks and ordered. Once y'all got y'all food y'all started eating. Y'all ate talked and laughed. A waiter walked up to you and said- I think your really cute and-
You pulled out your phone and recorded and Luca said- hey man don't even try to ask for her number she's taken asshole. Leave her the fuck alone I'm not allowing my sister to date a fucking stick. Go away now!
He walked away and you bursted our laughing and said- I got it on camera.
Luca- good
After y'all finished eating you paid and went to the mall with Luca.
You- I'll buy you whatever you want but just stay by my side so you can insult other people.
Luca- I got ya.
You guys walked in to finish line and you got him some shoes. You guys went to Hollister and you bought him clothes. You guys then went to lids and you bought him hats.
You- so we're gonna go home so you could go it your clothes away and we are gonna go to funplex the pool then come back home change go eat and then go watch a movie.
Luca- sounds great.
You grabbed his bags and you started walking out. A short guy walked up to you but he was taller than you but short.
Short guy- damn what could I do to get your number.
You took out you phone started recording and Luca said- Kairi don't even fucking try is dude. My sister isn't going to date you. You too short for her and you look like olaf so don't start right now man.
You laughed and you both walked away. You guys got in the car and you drove home. You helped him with his bags and Tom was sitting on the couch.
Tom- woah what do we have here?
You- I hope you don't mind but I bought him some stuff.
Luca- shes the best.
Steph- awww that's so sweet.
Tom- yes indeed it is.
You smiled and you walked up to Lucas room and helped him put his things away. Mattia walked in and said- what's with the stuff Luca?
Luca- Yn bought it for me.
Mattia- oh
He walked out and you said- ready?
Mattia- for?
You- wasn't talking to you asshole.
He walked back to the room and said- fuck you
You- with pleasure
Luca- Um
Mattia- where y'all goin?
Luca- funplex pool then movies.
Mattia- I wanna come
Luca- can he?
You- sure Yeha I guess.
You rolled you eyes and you guys walked downstairs.
Tom- where are y'all goin?
You- funplex
Luca- shes fun
Mattia- Yeha Yeha lets just go
Steph- have fun
Tom- watch that damn attitude Mattia I'm not liking it
You guys walked out and you said- WaTcH tHaT dAmN aTtItUdE mAtTiA iM nOT lIkInG iT
Luca- hahaha
He flipped you off and you said- stick it up your ass and around the corner.
Y'all got in the car and you drove to funplex. Once y'all got there you bought the package and y'all walked around and said- Lazer tag first.
Luca- mmh sure
You guys walked over to Lazer tag and you guys got put on teams. Mattia was in red. Luca was on green and you were on red.
Luca- awww man
You- sorry bud
Mattia- haha bitch
You punched his arm and said- shut the fuck up
Y'all started playing and you shot a few kids and then mattia shot Luca.
Luca- fuck you Mattia.
Mattia- ima tell dad
You- snitch
Mattia- stfu
You- make me
You guys won and then y'all went to bumper cars. You and Luca got in one and mattia got in one alone. Luca drove and you had you hand out the side and mattia bumped into your hand.
You- fuck
Luca- are you ok?
You- no
You got out and the boys followed you. You got in the car and so did they. You tried to drive but mattia said- let me!
Luca- I ain't tryna die today.
You- just let me drive
You kept driving and then got to the hospital. You ran in and Luca filled out the paper since Mattia was being an ass.
Nurse- Polibio
You- it's Bermudez asshole
Nurse- follow me this way.
She took me to a room and we waited there and then the doctor walked in and said- polibio?
I said- it's Bermudez
Doctor- sorry. Oh hi sweetie
You- hey dad when did you get here?
Your dad- when me and you're mom separated.
You- cool
Your dad- what happened hun?
You- some random dumbass bitch bumped into my hand with a bumper car.
Your dad- assholes I swear
You- I know right
Then you looked at Mattia and Luca said- is she gonna be alright?
Your dad- who is this Yn?
You- mom got married and these are his kids my step brothers.
Luca- nice to meet you
Your dad- same to you
Mattia- hi
Your dad- hi
You- so what now?
Your dad- ex rays.
You- ok
He led you to a room and did them. About an hour later y'all got the results and he said- you have a broken hand.
You- shit
Your dad- it's ok there is only one more week of school so you won't have to go and tell your mom I said that.
You- she won't listen so it's fine
He put a cast on you and said- come visit me Yeha?
You- yeah ofc just send me your location and we could hang on Saturday.