Happy birthday Misumi!

Izumi x Misumi

Requested by @ThoaiphuongNguyen

First request story! This story will be a 3rd person story instead of reader x character.
Also, next story will be either Tenma or Tsumugi, but its probably going to be Tenma since most people requested him. It's also going to be an reader x character :)

This is basically an Izumi x character, it's just that it's Misumi's birthday and it's a request! :)

6/6

"Arakawa?"

Hey Izumi! I'm calling to ask you if you're busy by any chance?

"Not really, I do have some things to take care of, but I'm free all day after, do you need anything?"

My company's been really busy lately because of our new show that's coming up, could you maybe drop by and help us out a bit?

"I'm not sure, how long will it take?"

Just a few hours

"Alright, I'll head over there now."

Thank you Izumi, see you soon!

Beep.

"Who was it?" Omi asked.

"Just my friend, I'll be back in a few hours, I just have to help with something, wish Misumi a happy birthday from me when you see him okay?"

Omi nods, he was baking a triangle fruit cake for Misumi, it is his birthday after all.

I should be back in time for Misumi's birthday party. Izumi thought, grabbing the keys and walking out of the dorms.

It was currently morning, and the party was planned at 7, so Izumi had no worries about coming home late. However, the amount of work she had to take care of changed that.

~

"Happy birthday Misumi!" Muku cried out, his eyes sparkle in joy as he sees Misumi exit out of his room. Misumi looked down at Muku, who was holding a pillow shaped as a triangle.

Misumi gasped, "Sankaku!" He said, eyeing the triangle shaped pillow in Muku's arms. Muku smiles and holds out the pillow in front of Misumi. "H-here you go! I-I was planning to give you this later, b-but I couldn't wait anymore."

Misumi takes the pillow out of Muku's hands and puts it close to his chest, hugging the pillow. "Thank you Muku!" He said, bending down to Muku's height and gave him a tight hug.

"I-I can't breath!" Muku cried out, which Misumi immediately pulled away. "Sorry! I'm just so happy that I have an other Sankaku!"

Muku laughs, "I think you will be getting a bunch of triangles today!" He said, making Misumi hug his pillow tighter. "Really?!" "Yeah! It's your birthday after a-all!"

This made Misumi jump in joy as he thinks of all the triangles he will get. "Maybe I'll even get one from Izumi!"

Muku's smile changed into a small frown as he hears that, "M-maybe! But u-uhm, I haven't seen her a-at all, she's usually always with O-Omi in the kitchen making breakfast at this time."