Izumi x Omi

Had a bit of a problem thinking about what to write about this story, so at the end I went to check Omi's backstage stories and read all of them again. My favorite has to be the photo story, so this is a "continued" part of the story~ at least for the first part..Anyways hope you enjoy! <3

"Lemme see the pictures!" Taichi says.

"You've already seem them! Let me see how it turned out!" Kazunari says grabbing the camera.

"But you've already seen them when we were at the park." Omi says grabbing the camera away from Kazunari.

"Aww, but it's the only time we get to see Izumi like this." Kazunari says with a sad look on his face.

"You can look at them again when the contest is over." Omi says with a huge smile on his face.

"Wait, WHAT? Please Omi I only agreed to do this because you needed help. Now help me by not showing them the photos again." Izumi says sitting on the couch hugging her knees looking embarrassed.

"Showing them what photos?" Masumi asks as he enters the living room sitting next to Izumi. "Why are you guys suddenly so close to Izumi? Get out." An angry look appears on Masumi's face. "Heya Massu! We were all just looking at the photos Omi took of Izumi for his photography contest." Kazu said quickly grabbing the camera out of Omi's hand with Omi's respond saying "Hey!" "See?" Kazu showed Masumi the pictures.

A loud gasp escaped from Masumi's lips. "Omi, please can I print out these pictures? She looks so happy and cute I need-" "NO!" Izumi suddenly grabs the camera handing it back to Omi. "Please put the camera away, I'm happy that I helped you with taking pictures for your contest, but this is getting out of control with the others." Izumi said standing up walking to Omi giving the camera to him.

The huge smile on Omi's face is still there as he grabs the camera out of Izumi's hands. "Haha, sure thing Izumi, it's all safe with me."

*2 weeks later*

"Oooh! Tenma! Just the guy I was looking for!" Izumi said looking at Tenma with a smile. As soon as Tenma heard what Izumi said he started slowly backing up getting further and further away from the living room. "Hey! Where do you think your going? Tenma? TENMA?"

It's to late. Tenma already left the living room leaving Izumi standing there like an idiot. "She thinks she can always get me to do her groceries with her..haha well not today! Not today!" Tenma said as he left the living room whispering to himself.

"Rude." Izumi said.

"Need any help?" Omi asks as he entered the living room. "I was in the kitchen making dinner for all of us, couldn't help but hear what was going on. Looks like Tenma didn't want to help you, lemme guess, was it groceries?" A smile is appearing on Omi's face.

"Well yeah, I was planning for Tenma to go help me with picking up some groceries, but I guess he didn't want to today.." Izumi said.

"I can help. I have nothing do to in the meantime since dinner is cooking."

"Wouldn't dinner be burning if you were gone?" Izumi asks.

"It'll take about an hour for the food to be finished, so it should be enough time for me to help you." Omi said crossing his arms leaning against the wall. "It can also give me a chance to tell you about some stuff that happened."