Izumi x Hisoka

I spend all my gems on that Omi event ._. At the end I got placed 2.7%, which I find it better because at least I beat my summer rank which was 3.4%... anyways decided to write about Hisoka for this oneshot, enjoy!
***NOTE: Didn't explain this in the story but whenever Hisoka speaks like "Blah....blah....blah..blah"- The dots in between~ it means that he's talking slowly.

Moonlight shined over the dorms. Crickets chirping, few stray cats purring by the sides. Nighttime, 2:00 in the morning to be exact.

Izumi laid on her bed staring at the roof, thinking to herself as she struggles to fall asleep. Moving side to side throwing pillows around, she grabs a pillow and turns to her right side and covers her left ear with the pillow. The loud screaming, the loud game sounds was stopping Izumi from falling asleep. Even though her ears are covered, she could still somehow hear the screaming Itaru in his room.

"Am I the only one who cannot fall asleep?!" Izumi groaned.

She presses down on the pillow more hoping that her ears can't hear anything. Just then, a loud thump was heard making Izumi jump in fear and anger, but let's just say that it was mostly anger that she was feeling at the moment. Man we have to get better walls, wait no not "we" I mean I SHOULD GET BETTER WALLS. Izumi's walls in her room were the thinnest out of every other room, which meant she could hear what's going on but the others can't.

Izumi gets out of her bed, puts on her slippers, and angrily walks out of her room, hoping to stop Itaru.

As she's about to walk up the stairs, she slowly stops her movement as a foot all the way in the corner caught her eye. She stares at the foot for a minute, wondering if that's actually a person or if that's only an actual foot some murderer has brought.

She backs up. Fear controlling her as she starts shaking thinking about if that's really just a cut up foot. As backing up, she hears a loud crunch sound on the ground. She looks down and sees that she stepped on a median size tree branch. Izumi picks up the branch, holding it like a baseball bat who's ready to swing. Izumi takes a deep breath and starts running to the foot, ready to hit it if it was a burglar. Out of the sudden Izumi feels like she should do a battle scream. Hmm.. should I? Feels pretty epic to do it.. nah that's to childish.. just calm down.. see? Getting closer..closer..

As she runs up to the foot, she starts seeing two legs on the ground, Izumi stops right by the two legs. She looks down and sees a cat purring on the right leg. Aww, how cute.. but who's body is this? A blanket was covering the rest of the persons body so Izumi couldn't see the persons face at all.

Izumi starts to freak out. Oh my!- This could be a dead persons body and I'm right next to it! Izumi starts walking around in circles taking small breaths wondering what she should do. As she's doing that, Izumi hears a snore. It was a somewhat quiet snore; it wasn't loud but since it's so quiet outside, Izumi could hear it.

Izumi stops and looks at the body, eyes widen, hands sweaty, shaking miserably in fear. Izumi takes a deep breath and slowly bends down to remove the blanket off the person. She feels the soft blanket on her fingertips. She looks at the covered up face, who's snoring peacefully. Maybe I should do a countdown? I got the branch with me so I should be fine if it's someone who's going to attack.. Ok ok, calm down Izumi.. you can do it. Ready? 3...2...1...!

Izumi pulls up the blanket, her other hand ready to swing. She looks at the face of the person and takes a sigh of relief because the person who is sleeping is Hisoka. I should have thought it was Hisoka, I mean, he sleeps everywhere.. but why did it look like it was dead person? The blanket probably made it like that.. phew.