Chapter 6

It's been at least 2 months at my new school, it's been good so far. The work that the teachers give us gets harder every day, especially math. The math teacher teaches at a very fast pace, been trying my best to keep up. It's Monday morning, i'm in the bathroom getting ready to go. When I went to eat breakfast my mom had made some toasted bread, with Milo. When I was done with breakfast, Justin, Adam and I headed out for the bus. When I saw Jamie, Skaii and Jacquie I left my brothers and went to them. Today's twin outfit was blue jeans with a red T-Shirt. "Hey guys," I say walking up to them.

"Hey Abbey, guess what!" Jacquie says excitedly.

"What?" I reply.

"Today we get to sign up for extra curriculum activities! We can sign up for music!" She replies.

'Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that!" I say.

"How can you forget about that?" Skaii asks.

"I don't know," I answer.

"Did you remember we have a science test today?" Jamie asks us.

"We do!?" Jacquie says.

"Yeah, but it's pretty easy. I didn't study, what about you Skaii?" I say.

"I study every night, you know that. My parents says they want me to be the smartest in the class, but the was they make me study, I might turn out to be Albert Einstein." She replied.

"Right, that's a good thing, isn't it?" I ask. "A lot of people would like to be as smart as Einstien."

"Yeah, but it's too much work for me." She answers.

"I guess...'' I reply.

"Well that's too bad, but I have to study a lot from now though. 'Cause when my mom sees my report card, she will decide what I get. If I get under a 85% average she will take my phone away, under 75% she will take all my electronics away."Jamie says.

"Wow, I hope my mom doesn't do that." I say.

"Yeah, me neither." Jacquie adds.

                    The bus arrived and everyone got in, when we reached to school we went to our homeroom. I got my books, then sat in my seat until the bell rang for first period. First period we had  Science, what luck. When we went to science Ms. Kaur reminded us about the test, then she shared out the papers with the tests on it. It was 20 questions, 15 multiple choice and 5 short response questions. When I started I realized it was very easy, because for the multiple choice it was obvious what the answer was. But I really hate short response questions, I did numbers 16, 17,19 and 20.  Number 18 was the only one I didn't know, it seemed like a trick question. Then the teacher announced that we have 5 minutes left.

                         I made a quick guess for number 18, then quickly checked over my work. "Pens and pencils down, put all test in the middle of your table please." The teacher announces. I sit at a table with Jamie, Jacquie and Skaii. The science teacher allows you to sit where you want, but she'll move you if you talk too much. She moved a couple of students who can't shut their mouths, I talk almost all the time at this table, but she never moves us. We talk quiet or sometimes we just pass notes, once the teacher saw and she didn't even care. She must love us! At lunch was when we were allowed to sign up for music classes, the girls and I put our names down on the piece of paper at the extra curriculum activities desk and went to lunch.