Chapter 4

Tuesday morning, second day of school. It's 5:01, almost an hour more to wake up, I try to go back to sleep. I can't fall asleep, so I just got out of bed and got ready early. I didn't feel like eating today, so I skipped out on breakfast. My mom doesn't like when I skip breakfast, she says it will make my brain work, but I don't believe that. "Sweetheart, you have to eat your breakfast. You won't be able to focus in school," My mom says.

"I'm fine mom, I had a big dinner last night, that'll keep me full for the time. I'll eat lunch in school, I'm okay, don't worry mom." I say to her.

She sighs, "Well, if you say so."

"Since you're awake now, why don't you help me a bit, huh?" My mom suggests.

"Okay, sure. What do you want me to do?" I ask her.

"Go wake up Adam and Justin, but wake up Justin first." She answers.

"Why can't I just wake Adam up first?" I ask her puzzled. 

"Adam doesn't like to wake up first, he keeps complaining that I should wake up Justin first. So from now I start doing that." She replies.

"Well, okay." I say while walking away. 

                    I head up the stairs to Justin's room, I open his room door silently. To my surprise he's already awake and is doing something on his computer.I hate  how he gets a desktop in his room, but I have to have a laptop only. He has both a laptop and a desktop, so unfair! He doesn't even seem to notice that I'm in his room, "Justin..?" I call. He turns around and sees me, "How are you up so early?" He asks.

"I woke up too early, but I couldn't go back to sleep." I reply "What are you doing anyway?" 

"Nothing really," He replies, but I can tell he's lying.

"I can see you're lying, tell me." I insist.

"I forgot to do some homework last night and I kinda forgot," He says.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyway, mom told me to wake you up." I say.

"Well I am," He says.

"I can see that," I reply. Then I leave to go and wake up Adam. Adam is like such a nerd, on his door it says 'ADAMS ROOM' I roll my eyes then go in quietly. His blanket is half way on the floor, his mouth open and he's dribbling on the pillow. It's so annoying that he snores, "Adam, time to wake up." I say. He jumps up and looks at me weirdly,"What are you doing in my room? He asks.

                    "Mom told me to come wake you up, ugh! Just get up!" I slam in his door and go back downstairs. Adam doesn't like anyone in his room when he's asleep, if I had stayed any longer there might have been an argument. Why can't he be mature like Justin, so annoying. They are almost the same age, but Justin is a couple days older than him. When I go downstairs my mom is still in the kitchen finishing up some dishes, "Did you wake them up sweetheart?"

"Yeah mom," I answer.

"Did you get any trouble with Adam?" She asks chuckling.

"What do you think?" I reply joining in with her laughing.

"Well you can't blame him for wanting his so called privacy." She says.

"So mom--" I start.

"What is it darling?" She asks.

I continue, "When will you find a new job?" She lost her job over summer vacation, she was away from work too long. But her boss needs to understand that she has other things to do at home.

She sighs, "Well I don't know yet, don't worry about that sweetie." 

"Okay, what time is it?" I ask her.

"Hold on lemme check," She says checking her phone. "6:08," She answers.

"Oh yeah, my phone!" I say rushing upstairs to get my phone from my room. When I get it I see 2 messages from Jacquie, "We'll be at the bus stop at 6:30." The first one says. The second one says "Hello?" The girls are used to me replying to their messages as soon as I get it, 'cause I always have my phone on me. I go back downstairs, "Mom, can I leave without Justin and Adam today?" I ask her.

"Sure, why?" She asks.

"Skaii, Jamie and Jacquie are going be at the bus stop at 6:30." I reply.

"Oh, well sure." She replies with a smile.

"Thanks mom, I'll leave at 6:25." I say to her.

                    After about waiting 20 minutes Justin and Adam were done getting ready, now they will have to go and eat breakfast. I check the time and it's 6:24, "Mom, I'm gonna go now." I say. "Okay," She replies. I get up and leave, I reach at the bus stop at 6:32, the girls were there right on time. 

"Hey guys," I say to all of them.

"Hi," They all reply.

"Question," Jamie says.

"What is it?" Skaii asks her.

"When are we going to start wearing our twin outfits?" She asks.

"Yeah, when Abbey?" Jacquie turning to me.

"Um.. Maybe the second week of school?" I say unsure.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Jamie replies.