UPDATE

UPDATE 8/12/2020: I am currently working on the sequel! :D There's no guarantee, since I'm starting a brand new teaching job that's taking up a lot of my time and mental energy, but I am HOPING that it will be done before November. I'm putting a lot of effort into the book, and I hope you guys will enjoy it! <3

6/4/2020

Hello, everyone! Thank you so much for reading The Price! Whether you are new to the story, read it before, or are rereading it, I appreciate every single one of you so much! 

I have gotten a few messages asking about a sequel to Nadia's story.  While I'm busy working on other projects right now, I WOULD like to write a sequel sometime in the future. I had written one a few years ago, but I was not satisfied with its quality so I took it down. That being said, I wanted to turn to you guys to ask you a few questions that will help me with some ideas for the new sequel. This is a bit of an experiment, so I can't guarantee that the story will match what you tell me, but it WILL give me an idea of what you guys would enjoy or like in a sequel. 

So, now I'd like to turn it over to you guys in the comments. What are some things you'd like to see in the sequel? Is there anything you'd like it to focus on? Are there characters you want to see more of/less of? If you read the old sequel (Nadia), feel free to let me know what you liked or disliked about that one. You can also let me know what you like/dislike about this story (The Price). All of this will help me understand what you guys are looking for and help me when I start brainstorming for a new sequel sometime in the future.

Again, thank you so much for reading, and thank you for any of your comments that you may share with me. I will be reading them all and I appreciate the time you're taking to communicate with me. 

~~Cassie