Chapter 11- Focus

Read authors not below!!
---------------------------------------
They took us to the hospital part of the house. Bella would die sooner than me, so their going to get the baby out of her first. I couldn't and didn't look at what they were doing to Bella. I was focused on my heart beat trying to stay alive until Carlisle and Jasper come.
Then I hear a baby cry, and Edward say "Renesmee." I smile, Bella had a girl.
After a little while I close my eyes. I heard a fight outside. I didn't care. I was just ignoring the pain.
Than I hear people run inside, "Lexi!?" I heard Jasper. I open my eyes, and look at him. I smile "took you long enough." I joke in a whisper. He smiles slightly.
They started to do medical.... Whatever to me. They inject a needle in me and cut me open. I felt some of that pain but the medicine that they gave me was to numb it. Carlisle was trying to work as fast as he could, while trying not to hurt the baby.
After what felt like forever, we all heard a baby cry, actually two.
They cleaned the babies then handed the babies to Jasper. He smiles and says, " It's a girl and a boy." I smile. "I was thinking we could name the girl Lily Mary Hale and the boy, Elijah Jasper Hale." I say softly. "I love them." He says. I smile and close my eyes.
I can feel my breathing start to slow down.
"Carlisle!! Jasper!! Her heart beat slowing down!!" I hear Alice say. I think.
Then I heard some noise, and movement. I was starting to feel sleepy, I knew I was dying , of blood lost.
Then I felt something, like a needle, stab my chest, to my heart.
The last thing I heard before I felt like my entire body was on fire, was,
"Please come back."

----------------------------------------------
Tada!!! I finally finished this!!!! The next book will be, very interesting. I promise you that. Once I write it out well more I got part of the first chapter.
Ok well you have your baby answer!!! TWINS!!! You are welcome I have been planning out twins since the beginning! And I already know what I'm going to do with the whole what will happen with the twins, if there is going to be imprints or not .. Who will fall for who.. Blah blah stuff like that.
Oh and since it was late at night when all of them were born Renesmee was born before midnight the twins after, so there technically a day apart.
Ok I'm going to say sorry for the long wait, but I have school, I had finals, and stuff like that.
Thank you all for waiting!! This is my Christmas gift to you!! Merry (Happy) Christmas and a Happy (Merry) New Year!!! Haha!
Ok well either breaking dawn pt. 2 might be put on hold, or my new original story will be put on hold... I'll let you decide!
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of Luv ~snowflake