Chapter 10 - Baby Names and Scary Pains

I was in the living room with Bella, Rosalie, and Alice. We were coming up with Baby namaes. My ideas were.
- Lillian Mary Hale or - Elijah Jasper Hale
I like them. So do the girls. We also heard Bella's. Then Jacob and Edward came. The girls help us stand. Alice was helping Bella on her right, Rosalie was helping me on my left, and Bella and I we're helping each other in the middle. We all said hi and everthing.
"Bella, why didn't you tell Jacob what you've desicided." Rosalie says. I know and she knows, he's closer to to Bella then Me. "What now?" he asks.
"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her Baby names." Edward says, slightly laughing. "She hates them." Bella says. "Then I'm on your side no matter what you picked." Jacob says. "Their not that bad. If it's a boy, EJ; Edward-Jacob." Bella says. "Ok fine that one's not awfule." Rosalie says, "Why don't you tell them the girls name." she continued.
"I was playing around with our moms names. Renee and Esme. And I was thinking, Renesmee." Bella says...... "R-renesmee?" Jacob asks. "To Weird?" Bella asks. "Ummm." Jacob started.
"No. it's not to weird, It's beaustiful. It's unique. It certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee." Edward says. "He likes it." Bella says. Rosalie hands both of us our cups but Bella didn't really grab it, so it slipped. She went to grab it in mid-fall but, 'CRACK' her back made that sickening sound. Oh My God Bella!!! She was falling, she went on her knees.
Edward caught her before she fell completely. I stared wide-eyed at my sister. Then I felt the worse pain I've ever felt in my entire life. I gasp and fell on my knees. I had my hands on my stomache. Rosalie was next to me in a second, trying to get me to focus on anything but the pain.
__________________________
Hey! One more chapter to go!!!! Who is hyped up to find out what Lexi is going to have? So, I've been working on a new story, but I won't post it until next year, so about two month, cause by then I'm hoping to have finished this story by then.
The story is an original story, so far I have 10 chapters. It's a supernatural story. That's all the details I will say.
Vote
Comment
Share
Lots of Luv ~ snowflake