CHAPTER 33: JENNIE IS BACK

Jennie's POV:

I just watched them while they are eating so that I will be guilty and stop what am I planning.

I looked at Jisoo and Jeongyeon. They are both glaring at Tyuzu.

I don't know but... I can't find it in me to feel guilty.

My heart saying I should be guilty because what I am doing is bad,

But my mind saying that I should not be guilty.

They didn't feel any remorse after everything they did to me. So why should I feel guilty? I did many things ti me back then but they didn't feel guilty, so why will I feel guilty now?

See?

They both have a point right?

But maybe because I'm still angry at them that's why I listen on what my mind is telling.

Maybe how many times I will think that I should just forgive them, I cannot still do it cause I still didn't forget what they did to me.

My classmates?

I know they already change,but I know that its not their reason that they already know what wrong they did but because are gaining some benefits from me.

Tyuzu?

I know she already change but I'm still mad at her.

Why? Now that she already knew that what she did back then is wrong but she cannot change that she hurt me and make me suffer back then. She cannot do anything to deprive all the pain they give to me.

I thought when I will be nice at them they will know what they did wrong and they will change.

But no.

And as for my evil sister, Jisoo?

I think she will not change anymore. I already did what I can do but nothing changed. I think I need to exert more effort?

Tsk tsk tsk, I need to step up my level in this game. I think they should suffer more.

And as for my classmates? I think I need to teach them more lesson so that they will learn. I know I am too nice to them.

Well for Jisoo I know it will takes time before she will learn.

For Tyuzu? I still need to make her suffer a little more even though she already changed. So that she will still feel what they did to me back them.

I smiled when I saw the eating happily. And their expressions are changing slowly. From a happy one to an expression that you cannot understand what are they feeling.

"Miss my tummy hurts..."

"Me too Miss."

"It hurts really bad."

My classmates said.

I looked at Jisoo, and she is sweating because of the pain she is feeling.

And when our eyes met, I just smiled at her sweetly.

How does it fell my dearest sister? How does it feel to fell on your own trap?

I looked at all of them.

Hold on, because Jennie is back. And I will make sure that you will all regret all the things you've to me.

Just like my plan back then, but the difference is I will not pity you and I will not show any kindness.

And I will sure at the end, I am the one who will win.

Let the game start... again.