CHAPTER 26: I'M NOT A LIAR

Jennie's POV:

Me and Lili stand up and follow Nayeon and Dahyun. But Lili excused herself because Mom and Dad called her. So me, Nayeon, and Dahyun are the only one who's left here.

"Oh? Why you two are so quiet? You are talkative before? Did you already cut your tongue?" I said to them. And they didn't answer me.

"I heard you two got kicked out in YG Academy and you also lied to your parents? Its good that I'm here to tell the truth." I said and they still didn't say any single word.

"But actually I thing it serves you right. You two are not suit in that school. YG Academy is for studying... for students, and not for sluts like you who know nothing but sleep around with different guys." I said to them to make them annoyed.

I will stop until they will talk. But it looks like they really don't like to talk.

Maybe I need to insult them. Anyway, I'm enjoying in making the pissed so it's okay for me if they will not still talk.

I wouldn't mind at all.

"The principal did a very good job. You two will do nothing in YG Academy other than spreading virus, what virus did you call that again?" I said pretending that like I'm thinking.

"Oh right! STD's" I said happily.

"You BITCH!" Nayeon.

"Now that L is already your girlfriend, you have guts now?! Maybe you already forgot what we did to you before?! You think we cannot do that again just because L is your girlfriend?! But you're wrong Jennie!! We can still push you to the stairs of the rooftop like we did to you before! You should die that time, when we pushed you at the stairs in YG Academy!!" Dahyun shouted.

Always the hot and short tempered one between the two. The more devil too.

I heard a gasped, and when I looked around I saw a lot of people.

My parents, Rosé, Jisoo, Mr. and Mrs. Im, and the other guests of the resort.

They are all surprised on what they've heard. They will not hear that if they didn't shout.

So like I said before I will return to them all the things they did to me, but its double.

If all of them are good at acting, sorry but I'm better. So I acted as if I didn't know that they really planned what happened before. While the two of them didn't know that we have audience that are watching us.

"What? You mean you really did it?" I whispered but I know all the people heard that because you cannot hear anything except on what we are talking about. "How could you?! I didn't do something bad to the two of you! How can you do that? All this time I feel guilty because I accused you before that you pushed me which you denied. Now you will tell me that it's true?!" I said acting like I'm going to cry.

Nayeon and Dahyun just glared at me. They know that I am acting.

"You two are heartless!! I'm a nice friend to you right? Even that you bullied me, I didn't tell it to anyone cause I know you are still nice. But I didn't expect that you can do this to me." I said while crying.

"Stop now Jennie!"

"Quit on acting!"

They both said in unison.

"So what if we are bullying you before? Jisoo, your sister is the one who is ordering us to do that to you before and she's the one who started it." Nayeon said.

"What?!" Daddy said angrily. Looks like he cannot take it anymore on what he was hearing right now.

"Oh God! Jisoo, how could you do that?" Mommy whispered and looked at to Jisoo who is now so paled. "So Jennie is telling the truth all along?" She added while crying.

I clenched my fist because of their reaction.

Even how many times you cry and even you cry one pail of tears, nothing will change.

You cannot change all the things happened and you cannot take back all the wrong things you've done.

You cannot take back all the hurtful words you said to me.

You cannot take back my love that you just throw away before. And you cannot my broken heart that you repeatedly crashing it.

"Oh god! Nayeon and Dahyun, how could you do that?!" Mrs. Im said and run going outside the pool area.

And all the adults followed her. Me, Nayeon, Dahyun, Jisoo, Rosé, and Lili are the only one who's left here.

And Nayeon and Dahyun just looked so pale. So my revenge for the two of them is now finished, I just want to know all of the people that I am not lying. That it was just all a lie.

When I'm going to Lili, Dahyun pulled my hair.

"You! You planned this right?!" Nayeon shouted.

I smirked at her. Now they know what I felt before. When you're parents are looking at you like you are a criminal.

The difference between us is they are really a criminal while me is the who just got accused.

Dahyun let go of my hair and pulled me to somewhere. And we stopped at the side of the pool.

"I will not let you happy while we are suffering!"

"And what will you do to me now?" I asked.

"Jennie, do you know how to swim?" Dahyun asked.

I didn't answer. I don't know how to swim. My parents never brought me to a resort since then.

-FLASHBACK-

"Mommy, I want to go also." I plead to Mommy.

"Jennie, how many time do I need to tell you that we can't take you? We just reserved for three persons." Mommy said.

LIAR! I know they really don't like me to come with them because for them I am just a worthless and failure daughter.

"Please, I want to go. Promise I will be quiet." I pleaded.

"We can't! Why can't you undestand?!" Daddy said and he will slap me but yaya stopped him.

"Sir, stop it." Yaya said while crying.

"Daddy? Mommy? Come on, let's go! I'm so excited to go swimming." Jisoo said.

"Okay baby, wait okay? Mommy and I are just going to get our bags." Daddy said to Jisoo happily.

Mommy and Daddy get their bag, and Me and Jisoo just left here.

"Aww. You will be just left here again. I pity you. Maybe you will never have a chance to go to resorts." Jisoo said. "Just accept that no one loves you." She added.

I just cried. I didn't answered Jisoo. Because I know that she's right. I don't have someone who will care for me, no one loves me here, no one.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I am 10 years old when that happened. But I still can remember that they like it just happened earlier. I still cannot forget it.

When I felt that someone pushed me. I just came to my sense when I am now in the water.

I do all my best to get up, but all I can see are the faces of Nayeon and Dahyun who are laughing. When I will ask for help but I saw that there are no people except Jisoo, Nayeon, and Dahyun. When I look at to Jisoo, she's just smirking.

When I saw her I know that no one will help me. So I stopped myself in getting up.

The truth is I am already tired and I cannot breathe anymore. And it all went black out. But before I blacked out I just thought of one thing.

'Do my life will end like this?'