CHAPTER 32: READY?

Jennie's POV:

"Good morning, Jennie." My classmates greet me in unison when I entered our classroom.

"Good morning." I greet back to them while smiling.

I go to my sit and put my things there. When I will go out someone called me.

"Jennie! Where will you go? The class will start soon! You might get late is you will go out now." Solar said to me.

I'm happy because she looks so worried about me.

"Don't worry, I'll be fast. I'll just go at the comfort room." I said.

"Don't be late lated because we need you for our group work." She said.

And my happiness fades away after I heard that.

I just smile bitterly. What did you expect Jennie? They will not change.

"The group work later is hard." She added.

I rolled my eyes at her.

Just say that no one will do the grouo work later. I'm the only one who's doing it!

I'm working hard to do it but we will all get the same grades. Why do we need to have a group work?

"I'll be back, don't worry." I just said.

I immediately turned my back at her ang excitedly go out.

I'm happily walking going outside the school. She must be already waiting, I need to hurry up.

When I am here at the hallway I heard someone whispering. I got curious so I immediately look where those voices are coming from.

I'm thinking twice one what will I do when I am coming near them. It's bad to eavesdrop and I'm sure I will not also like it if someone will also do it to me.

I just decided should leave but when I saw who are they I decided to stay here.

The three devils are here at the school's kitchen.

I think you know who am I referring? It's Jisoo and her colleagues, of course.

What are they doing here?

Whatever it is, I know it has something to do with me.

They are planning something to me.

I slowly come closer to them so that they will not notice me and to hear what are they talking about.

"So, what we need to do is we will just put this substance at the food of Jennie. Let's see if her tummy will not get hurt later while having a class." Jisoo said.

"I'm sure Jennie will be humiliated." She added while laughing.

So you will start to move now to humiliate me? Did she still not learned on what I did to her? Tsk tsk tsk.

If that so, I will also start to make them suffer again?

Well, I already miss making them suffer especially to my demon... I mean dearest sister.

I get my phone.

The truth is I am getting bored and tired on making them suffer. Because seriously? I'm just doing it again and again but until now they didn't learn their lessons.

I don't want to do this, but they left me with no choice.

I don't want to do this anymore but if I will not do this for sure I will be the one who is loser here.

With a sigh, I did what I have to.

"Jisoo, I don't like it anymore." Tyuzu said that made me shocked.

"What do you mean? We will just let Jennie be happy while we are suffering?" Jisoo hissed.

"I'm not suffering here Jisoo, you are the only one who's suffering. And if we are suffering don't you know that its our fault? And Jennie is happy now because she is a nice person. I also want to be happy Jisoo, and I know I will be happy if I have a clean conscience." Tyuzu said.

I got sad on what Tyuzu said. It seems like that one who is talking is my bestfriend back then. The Tyuzu that I loved. The Tyuzu who is nice and my protector back then.

"We already did many things and you will stop now?! Listen to me Tyuzu, I will make sure you will regret for leaving me and Jeongyeon!" Jisoo said angrily.

"I really don't like it anymore Jisoo, I don't care what you will do to me. And don't worry I regret all the things now, why did I left Jennie, my true friend back then just for what you are offering to be popular here in the school." Tyuzu said.

"Remember what you did to us Tyuzu! I will make sure that you will regret this! You will also suffer like Jennie." Jisoo hissed.

And when I saw that Tyuzu will go out from the kitchen I immediately hide.

And after few minutes Jisoo and Jeongyeon left to.

When I'm sure that they are already far, I entered the kitchen.

I saw the substance in the trash can that Jisoo is saying.

Hmmm...

———————————————

"Class, here are your breakfast. Go infront and get your own breakfast. It has numbers on it, and you know what are your numbers right?" The teacher said.

Today is Monday and every Monday the school provides breakfast for all the students. We have no choice but to get and eat it.

I wait for my turn to get my breakfast.

And when I got my breakfast, I'm surprised that someone bumped me that caused my food spilled at the floor.

When I look who is it I'm more surprised, its Tyuzu.

"Sorry Jennie."

I looked at her. Did she do it for me?

I clenched my fist. Don't be swayed, Jennie.

Just help her too and then continue the plan.

I act that I will pick the food at the floor but I acted that I accidentally pushed Tyuzu.

"I'm sorry Tyuzu. I didn't mean to pushed you." I said.

Now we're even.

I go to the desk of the teacher and I dropped the envelope, and I get the tissue to wipe Tyuzu and myself.

"It's okay Jennie." She said while smiling.

And we picked the foods in the floor and throw it in the trash can. And sit at our chairs. And while I'm going to my sit I noticed Jisoo is glaring at Tyuzu.

When all the students got their breakfast, they started to eat. Except to me and Tyuzu.

I felt that someone is looking at me amd when I look who is it, it's Jisoo, who is glaring daggers in my direction.

And I just smirked at her.

Ready Jisoo? Jeongyeon? And classmates?

Because your life will suffer again from now on.