2

Tasha P.O.V

I smiled at my lab teacher when he applauded me on my DNA essay.

That nerd from the library did a good job maybe I'd say thank you next time. NOT. He should be thankful I let him breathe my oxygen. I stretched ready to end my day.

The teacher was passing out the rest of the essays when a student came in laughing.

"Hey guys check out the halls!"

The teacher curious as well followed the students out into the halls.

My eyes bulged out my head. Along the hallway every few inches was hundreds of pictures of my pu$$y. Only the top of my pus$y to my ass cheeks was visible. My fingers holding my lips open. Luckily no one recognized who it was. But I knew it was me. My black beauty mark on my inner thigh emphasizing this to me.

The teacher. Along with staff began ripping them from the walls but the damage was done. A few guys took some off to hiding them from the teachers.

It dawned on me then where the pictures came from and I realized I left my phone and bag in the library.

The library! That freaking nerd.

I slipped down the hall down the stairs. Biting my lip in anger seeing the photos along the staircase and first floor as well. I got outside stunned to see more flowing on the floor in the light breeze, stuck in the cars windshields. Taped to students bikes.

I picked up one and ran to the library.

When I entered there were a few students milling about so i folded the paper on the hunt for him. I found him leaning over a student helping her on the computer.

"Hey I need to talk to you now!"

The student looked up but he didn't. He ignored me continuing his help.

I walked forward grabbing his wrist. He yanked it from my grip pushing my hand away. He looked up pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"I'm busy Tasha, when I'm done I will give you my undivided attention. Now sit and wait. "

My mouth was gapped open in surprise. I couldn't believe he spoke to me like that. He never really spoke before so the base in his voice startled me. Not wanting to cause a scene i walked away sitting and waiting.

Noah P.O.V

Internally I was shitting bricks worried she'd yell but I watched her walk away looking back at me in wonder.

I finished helping Gabby then stood.

"Hey Noah everything okay with Tasha?"

"Yeah Gabby I'm fine. Thanks. "

I walked off wishing Gabby wasn't so shy. Besides coming to the library and working on her assignments she never talked to me or stayed long enough for me to bring up a conversation. Now I was reduced to blackmail for my interaction with the female form. Honestly it felt better this way deciding for once how I wanted to use someone.

I walked to Tasha who stood immediately a scowl on her face.

"Shut up what ever you were thinking leave it unsaid. "

Her mouth snapped closed in surprise. I walked towards the back of the library to the section less used knowing we wouldn't be disturbed. She followed standing in front of me her hands on her hips.

"Now with a respectful and low voice tell me what I can help you with. "

"Respect. Are you insane i swea........."

I wrapped my hands around her throat squeezing pushing her back against the bookshelf.

"I won't repeat myself Tasha. We're in a library have some respect. Understand?"

She nodded her nails digging into my hand. I let go stuffing my hands in my pockets waiting.

She rubbed her throat then licked her lips before she spoke.

"My phone and bag, where is it?"

"Hidden."

"Why would you do this!"

She showed me the paper of her pu$$y.

"Because you deserve it."

"Wha.. I've never done anything to you."

"Exactly, and I'm pretty sure you never did anything for anyone else either. Your a rude ungrateful bitch and I'm gonna teach you a lesson. In a month we will change that attitude of yours. If i approve of your progress i will return all the photos and your phone. If you disobey me or fail a task i will take another piece of your body and redo today's events. Know that every time you fail another part of your body will be revealed until finally a head finishes the puzzle and everyone sees what a slut you are. "

"Please don't do this. "

"It's already done. Your first tasks is to buy a prepaid phone. Find me so i can give you my number then your training will begin. You have three hours now go. "

I turned leaving her ashen face. I looked at my watch.
11:36. Lets see if she listens.