A/N :)

Hey beautiful human!
If you've read my book I 1) hope you liked it and 2) would like to thank you for actually reading my shitty writing.

So the picture attached to this a/n is the cover for the sequel to this, and as you can probably see it's called "Sincerely, Harry". So the first chapter of that will be up soon if you'd like to read it :)

If you liked the story it would be awesome if you vote, comment and share.
Also if you'd like to follow me that would be awesome. I have some new stories coming up next year and yeah :)

Anyway, depression, selfharm, suicide thought, anxiety etc is serious and I do not in any way want to romantices it.
If you're sad or just want someone to talk to you can always, and I mean ALWAYS, talk to me. You can message me on kik (jonssonmillan) or if you'd rather actually talk on skype (emilia.millan.jonsson). I'm not saying it'll help or anything BUT I can assure you that I will listen and I will care.

Love you very much and you're beautiful, don't let anyone (not even you yourself) tell you different. You're beautiful, pinky promise.

Keep your head up princess or prince, because you are worth SO much more than you think and I believe in you.