Do What You Do

-Harry’s Point of View-

I’m shaking, waiting for Zayn to say something.

“I’ve never….um I’ve never had sex with a boy.” He says staring between my legs biting his lip.

“I haven’t either. You’re the only boy I’ve ever fancied.”

Zayn steps onto the bed and inches closer until he’s kneeling between my legs. My heart is pounding so fucking loud, it’s a wonder Zayn doesn’t hear it. He leans down and presses his lips against mine. I thrust my hips upward so our boy bits touch causing Zayn to gasp.

“Shit….” He breathes.

From then on, it’s a different Zayn.

He grabs me by the waist and grinds against me. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him down to kiss me. I slide my tongue in his mouth without hesitation. He groans and I feel the vibrations in my own mouth. He kisses down my neck and harshly bites down on my neck but soothing it right after with his warm velvety tongue.

“Do you think I’m vain, Harry?” He whispers, rolling his hips.

“Yes….” I moan.

His jaw visibly clenches and leaves another rough love bite on the other side of my neck.

“Let’s just do this already.” I pant.

“Do I…just put it in?” He asks.

“Wait!”

I reach in my bedside drawer to pull out a condom and a small tube of lube. I watch as Zayn takes the condom packet and rips it open with his teeth. That has to be one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen. My eyes take in all of his tattoos and his breath taking warm skin.

He slides on the condom and begins to lube himself up.

“Tell me if it hurts.” He breathes staring down between my legs.

He inches closer and closer until I feel him poking me down there. That’s when I realize, this is going to hurt like a mother fucking bitch. He pushes in until the head is buried inside and already my eyes blur with tears. I grip the sheets around me until my knuckles turn pale white. Why does it hurt so bad? It burns and stings and it’s not pleasant at all.

“God…you’re so…” Zayn grips my hips tightly.

He pushes in a little more and a tear slides down the corner of my eye and into my hair.

I shut my eyes so tight. This is horrible. This is my first time and it’s so blindingly painful. I want to scream and shove him off me but I don’t want to quit.

Zayn finally gets himself all the way inside and I’m full on crying, burying my face him my forearms.

He carries on though, not caring that I’m dying beneath him.

I’m focusing on anything that could take the pain away. I take deep breaths and recite the alphabet in my head while Zayn tears me apart. I know I look so hideous right now, my eyes swollen and nose all red. Can’t he see I’m in pain?

When he’s finished, he pulls out and collapses beside me.

“That was just…incredible.” He sighs happily.

How could we have such different results?

“Get out.” I mumble.

“What?”

“I said get out!” I wipe the tears from my eyes and throw his clothes at him.

He’s confused as he stumbles out the door.