Lost on the Road of Love

Hello loves :) Thanks for the support. The comments and votes seriously do mean the world to me. You are all wonderful.

Enjoy. xx

-Harry's Point of View-

I stand there waiting on the street corner, fidgeting with my camera.

Zayn told me to meet him and his girlfriend in Bristol to go for some shopping. A girl that likes to shop, that's a bloody surprise, I think sarcastically.

"Hello there, do you have the time, love?" A pretty blonde girl asks me.

I check my wrist watch.

"It's ten til two." I smile politely.

"Thank you." She says.

Zayn approaches with this smolder on his face. He's wearing this blue and red plaid shirt with a red and white letterman jacket and jeans. So hot, my heart stutters. It’s going to look fantastic on film.

"Hey babe." He calls with this amazing smile.

I blush madly. I'm about to say something when the blonde girl runs into his arms and they lock together in a passionate kiss.

My stomache turns and I feel stupid.

I turn around, pretending to be immersed in my camera when in reality I just died a little bit inside. The heat rises to my cheeks and I regret coming today. What the hell was I thinking? Seeing Zayn with another girl? Am I suddenly a masochist? Do I like having my heart crushed? But Zayn invited me and that must mean he wants me there. I recall the phone call from last night. There wasn’t any flirting much to my dismay. I did get to know Zayn just a bit more. Enough to know he’s very guarded.

I wonder if he talks on the phone with his girlfriend late at night as well…I hope not.

"This is Harry. He's a photographer and I'm his muse." Zayn says.

"Harry?" Zayn calls me.

"Yeah?" I pretend I’ve just noticed the two of them.

"This is my girlfriend Perrie."

Perrie? What an awful name, I think bitterly.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Harry.” Perrie shakes my hand with a smile.

“Likewise.” I try to reply with the same enthusiasm.

Perrie has got some girly printed t-shirt and some shorts that are too short for my liking.

A breeze kicks in and it feels good. It clears my head as well.

“It’s chilly, isn’t it?” Perrie says wrapping her arms around Zayn’s waist.

“Here you go, love.” Zayn shrugs his jacket off to drape it on her shoulders.

I’m seething with envy. I’d like to start taking photos but not if this blonde girl is going to be in the way. In my head, I begin to think up excuses to leave. How committed am I to Zayn being my muse? There are more handsome blokes all around London, aren’t there? But god, I’ve already grown an attachment to him.

“Harry, are you coming?” Zayn asks.

They’re ahead of me holding hands. I nod and silently follow.

They pick up frozen yogurt and my heart breaks every time Zayn says something that makes Perrie giggle. I take perhaps only five shots in a two hour time frame. I’m too heartbroken to take pictures.

I follow them to the park where Zayn pushes Perrie up against a tree. They begin snogging for the whole world to see. It’s not illegal but it isn’t polite etiquette either.