Chapter 13

"Well. Here we are. In New York, once again."

"Yeah alright Lauren, instead of talking to yourself do you wanna help me with these bags? You know, your bags."

"Shuddup Joey, I'm being sentimental," Lauren pouted crossing her arms. "I'm your girlfriend, you should be at my every command and give me foot-rubs and buy me doughnuts everyday."

"Yeah well what about MY doughnuts, Miss Queen of England," Joey said throwing the bags down.

"Joeyyy!!!" Lauren shrieked diving towards her bags. "Don't injure my babies!"

Joey rolled his eyes and watched Lauren gather her bags together. She paused. "You know I'd actually like to be the Queen of England. I'd really like to visit England again, we should speak to Nick and Matt about touring there. It'd be fun!"

"Yeah I guess it would," Joey replied. "Maybe I'll take you there one day. Just the two of us."

"Just the two of usss!! We can make it if we trryyyy!! Just the-"

"Yeah okay Lo, we get it!" Joey chuckled picking up her bags again. "C'mon then, let's get to Beth's apartment."

Ten minutes later Joey and Lauren were being greeted by a girl with wavy honey coloured hair and a huge smile. "LAUREN!!" she squealed hugging her cousin. She looked at Joey. "Flynn Rider," she smiled hugging Joey too. "Come on in guys. My apartment is a bit of a mess. One of you guys is gonna have to sleep on the sofa and the other is gonna have to sleep on the blow up bed. I'll have to get that out of the cupboard in a minute actually..."

"It'll be fine Beth!!" Lauren said. "Don't worry, we're just thankful you're giving us somewhere to stay while we finish our tour."

"It's the least I could do I mean... WE ARE FAAAMIILLYYY!!"

"I GOT ALL MY SISTERS WITH ME!!"

Joey groaned. "You guys are such nerds."

Beth crossed her arms. "Says the guy that makes musical parodies for a living."

"Touche, Bethany...touche..."

"Dump your bags in the living room. I have doughnuts in the kitchen," Beth said closing the door when Lauren and Joey had walked in.

"So have you guys had a good time touring?"

"Yeah it was good," Lauren replied before stuffing a doughnut in her mouth.

"Seriously Joey, ever since I was little I just remember my older cousin shoving doughnuts into her face. I got so confused how she still stayed so tiny," Beth smiled taking small bites out of her doughnut.

"Well I have to have a big mouth to sing so loudly," Lauren chuckled. "Oh my gosh, Beth," she started, wiping jam from the doughnut off of her face. "Do you remember when we used to jump on the tables at your old house and perform infront of everybody!?"

"Oh god! Yeah and we used to dress up in all those stupid outfits and make up all those songs! 'I'm Bethy Lopez and I'm Lauren-Lo! Every body listen and get ready-to-roll!!'" Beth sang.

"Oh my gosshh Beth you still remember the that!!?" Lauren giggled almost choking on her doughnut.

"I think I should have that as my ringtone guys," Joey said laughing.

"Shut up!" Beth and Lauren chorused. Beth took a sip of coffee. "Oh wow, some serious reminiscing has been going on in the last five minutes. I remember thinking that song was so great. It seems like just yesterday we were dancing on those kitchen tables."

"And now here we are," Lauren said. "Sat in the kitchen with a box of doughnuts...So nothings changed then!!"

"Haha nope!" Beth replied gathering the now empty box of doughnuts. Lauren looked at Joey in shock. "Where did all the doughnuts go, Joey!?" she laughed.