Three

When I was seven, I touched my dad's gun. It looked like the ones I saw in Fast and Furious, the ones I saw in all of the action movies we watched together.

He had just come home from work and his off duty coworker was babysitting me, the one before Max, the one who's name I can't remember. I ran up and hugged him too fast. My tiny fingers lingered on the gun in his holster too slow. He yelled at me, almost swore at me.

Guns are bad. Guns are scary, he said. Touch one again and you'll kill yourself. You'll blow your brains out through the back of your skull. You'll hurt yourself so bad nobody can fix you.

Guns kill people everyday, he screamed.

Von wraps his fingers around the rope at my back, pulls it to get me up straight. Every inch of the cordage leaves tingles on my skin. It strains at my arms and burns when I jerk around.

"I want you on your knees," he says as he positions me in a way that gives him the best access.

I'm laying on my soft hair. The rope is digging into me. They're forcing me to present myself.

Von doesn't let go after he has me in place. Instead he keeps his fist pressed to my back as he places two fingers on my exposed clit. He guides them over my drenched core.

I'm shivering in anticipation when he pushes them in. "Fuck" I pant as he presses inside of me, presses me deeper into the mattress.

Romero joins us only to slap my ass hard enough to make me jerk back onto Von's fingers. My eyes are rolling back in my fucking skull when Von leans into me. He eats me from the back slowly, fucks into me fast.

He's so talented. He moves his tongue completely different from his fingers. Circles and in and out, the thought alone makes me delirious.

"You sound so hot," Romero compliments. He's just as naked as I am, unlike the gang leader.

Von's still fully clothed, black long sleeves, tattoos concealed, and guns holstered. I gasp when he trails his tongue up through my folds and to my untouched asshole.

He circles the rim and sucks. His tongue is so hot and long, dripping onto me as his mouth waters at the taste. I'm not going to last much longer.

I can't understand the pleasure they're putting me through. Romero is grabbing my ass giving Von better access. I can't make it through this. My orgasm is slow and coats Von's fingers first, drips on the bed next.

My moaning is replaced by panting as I try to catch my breath. Von doesn't stop until he wants to. He replaces Romero's hands on my asscheeks with his own as he fucks his tongue inside of me.

"How does it feel, mamas?" Romero asks as he strokes my hair away from my twisted face.

"It f-feels so good, so so so good." I can't say fast enough.

Von gives my insides a couple more open mouthed kisses before he gets up. Romero positions himself in front of me but my arms are tied behind my back and I can't hold myself up. So Von pulls me up by the rope. He's lined himself up with me and I realize it only after he's breaching my asshole.

The only reason I'm still is because he's holding me still, and the rope burns when I struggle. The urge to fight against him is jumping against my skin. He has ways to make this less painful, I've seen him use them. Yet, in this moment, he chooses not to.

Von uses more spit, angles at a way that makes it hurt so good and I finally unclench my teeth to moan out. I'm so sensitive and so tight I can feel the veins along his shaft. I can feel his gun holster with each thrust.