Seventeen

I'm on the verge of tears and Romero is laughing.

He approaches us in the large open space. Floor-to-ceiling windows line the entire unit making it feel exposed. I wonder if someone walking on the sidewalk, any passerby, could look up and see what's going on on our floor. Would they see this erotic scene? I wonder what they'd think of me as I'm being swallowed by the loveseat. Von towers over me just to crowd me even more when Romero joins us.

"Just leave her alone, Von. Something happened with the boss, didn't it?" Romero places his hand on Von's shoulder and that gets him to slow his pace.

He rolls his body into mine and I'm so weak. I can't tell if he's taking my will from me or if I'm just giving it to him. Maybe I would die without him. I would die without this feeling he gives me. I wouldn't know how to go on.

He goes deep. The look in his eyes is abysmal. When he hits my cervix, I scream out and jerk against his hold. It's useless in this cramped space. I have no choice but to sit here until pain shifts into pleasure.

"Stop." I try and filter through gritted teeth but it comes out as a whine.

"It's so wet down here though." Von breathes heavily with Romero digging his nails into his white shirt.  "I'd hate to let it go to waste."

"Damian," L calls from across the room. His glasses sit low on his nose ridge as his chestnut eyes linger in my direction. "You're crossing a line right now."

Von is breaking the lines entirely as he pounds into me mercilessly. My legs shake on their own. He is pinning one down and his touch radiates heat straight to my pussy. The feeling is fleeting but I chase after it with all that I have.

I peak. I'm uphill and ready to be pushed off. Von doesn't let me come down. He pulls out fully.

I don't care what happened with Diana. It's always something. Romero said it best that night. Present day has too much passion for us to be holding onto the past. Von has no right to stop fucking me right now. I reach for him and he takes his hands off of me.

I remember my first time being intimate with him. The pain is still hard to forget. Every feeling stands out with him and every emotion. It's like living in a haze. Things are clouded and darker here. It gets heavy and we're still connected by fluids.

"I hate you," I tell Von and my words hold no weight.

"You're right," Von says. With my hand back on his shirt, he directs his attention to me. "It's too easy to lose control with you."

I bite my bottom lip as I choose to stay silent. He still hasn't taught me how to ask for it, only how to beg. He's still close enough that if he were to lean forward, he would dip back inside of me. I just want him to come a little closer.

Romero backs away once his message sticks. His large hand falls from Von and he settles on just watching the scene unfold. In a room full of people, we're not alone for long.

"What happened?" Seven joins us and he's speaking to me not Von.

He increases the space between us, pushing the older so that he stumbles two steps back. His hair falls slightly out of place as he checks to make sure I'm not hurt. It's hard to tell from my position between the white leather. Seven's black outfit suits the dark mood, except it shows his tummy every time he moves.

I cover myself before I open my mouth. "He just got mad at me as we were talking."

"I got mad because you weren't listening," Von states, and before he can put it away, I notice his cock glistening with my premature release "I couldn't control myself."

Fear and Fate(poly)(bxb)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara