~headcannons~

I saw this on Tumblr, and thought it was super cute! I'm also having a bit of an issue with this right now , but , I thought I'd do my spin off version of it.

~Sword and Shield boys helping with your period~

~Bede~
Bede is a pretty intelligent person, but when it came to anything about woman. He's as good as a toddler.
You told him about your period and he had no clue. You had to explain to him what it meant , and , he legit made you right down a list of everything you wanted to get you through the week.
He bought everything and gave lots and lots of kisses. He wasn't going to let you be upset, because it'll all be over soon

~Hop~
He's too innocent to know about these things.
He's a cinnamon roll , and , you had to explain what it was. He knew what "the talk" was , just not this. He didn't have a clue.
He told you that he saw his mother buy some pads when they went to the store when he was younger, but he honestly thought it was cleaning supplies.
He bought you your favorite snacks , put on your favorite show , and snuggled with you.
A lot of Stranger Things was watched that week

~Milo~
He is also innocent, but knew exactly what it was , just not what to get. So , explaining is a must for this farmer boy.
He legit carried you to an open field with Wooloos and snuggled you , with Wooloos

~Kabu~
This fire man knew what he was doing.
At least you didn't have to go through that stress.
He got you everything you needed , and made sure that your Pokèmon were taken care of while you were going through this

~Allister~
He'd grown up a pretty good looking man , not helping your emotions.
You told him what was wrong and , thankfully , he knew. He wasn't an expert, but , pretty aware of your situation.
He made sure the house wasn't piping hot , but nice and cool.
The lights were off , letting you get some good rest.
He even let you wear his mask to make you happy

~Gordie~
He knew about what you were going through, and , was there 100%! He would make so many dumb jokes , that were so stupid it was funny.
You didn't go a day without laughing with him.
He got everything you needed , and sat with you the entire time.

~Piers~
He pretty much raised a girl , and had to see teenage period years. He is 100% an expert.
He knew exactly what supplies you needed , favorite food , favorite snacks , favorite shows , and even what you like to keep the room temperature!
He sang you songs and cuddled up to you.
He may seem harsh at first glance , but , he's really sweet once you get to know him

~Raihan~
Like Gordie a bit , only , he would scroll through social media and find the best of the best memes to show you. His dragons played around the house with your Pokémon as he cheered you up by being the goof ball that he is.

~Leon~
Unlike Hop , he knew of this situation.
He bought the right supplies and enforced the right amount of snuggles.
He would tell you a joke from time to time.
The only bad thing that ever happened when you were on your period with him , is he got lost coming home from the store. It took him 5 hours, and you cried.
Once this boio got home , immediately ran to the couch and held you in a nice , warm hug that calmed you down.