Avery x Shy! Fem! Reader | Unbreakable Bond (part 2!)

Requested by: Feirlity

(nothing in particular abt the song, it's just rly good)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about 5 years since one of Galar's favorite couple started to date. It had been about 6 since the two met each other. Dated for 3 years, and have been married for 2.

They have a cozy little house by the shore on the Isle of Armor, the place where they met.

Currently, Avery was cuddling up to his lover after some questionable things that went down last night

"Morrrnnniiiinnnggg sleepy heeeaaadd~! You're finally up Avery!" (someone please get that reference, no? ok.
*usyo dayo fades into distance*)

"Ah, hello my little Mew~"

(Y/n) giggled softly, snuggling her head into the crook of his neck.

He smiled, wrapping his arms around his lovely wife.

"You're still as cute as the day I met you~"

"You're still as tall, geez, hit reverse puberty already so I can kiss you without jumping!" (Y/n) giggled

Avery rolled his eyes,"Are you gonna take off of work today Love?"

"Well yes, mainly because of you, I now cannot walk."

Avery chuckled, kissing her forehead
"Sorry Espurr~"

"It's fine Avey!"

Avery smiled, pulling (Y/n) closer towards him. "You're welcome! I saved you from the treacherously evil thing called work!"

"Being a Pokémon ranger is fun!"

"Yeah, but you have to leave something as great as ME behind!"

(Y/n) kissed his cheek,"Shush, let's just cuddle!"

Avery sighed but didn't complain as he too enjoyed cuddles.

———————————————————
~a month later~

(Y/n) was out in the field, sitting down and out of breath, Vileplume rushing to get the other rangers to help

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?!" Gloria asked, rushing to her side

"Y-yeah, m-my stomach hurts and I feel like I'm gonna throw up again..."

"(Y/n)....this is happening every morning now...you need to see a doctor..."

Vileplume got (Y/n) a plastic bag, and the girl inevitably threw up in it.

"(Y/n), I'm at least calling Hop, he's your brother and a legit professor now!"

The girl looked down at the ground, Gloria soothingly rubbing her back

"...what if something is really wrong with me..?"

"Now don't say that! Ya gonna be perfectly fine!"

"...O-ok, yeah, I'll be fine!"

———————————————

"Hey Glori, my favorite sister-in-law, how's it going?" Hop said, entering the Ranger's office that was held right next to the Wild Are Station.