Chapter 5

Shoutout to MakaylaMellark bc she wanted one. :) 

Niall's POV

"I'm still not sure about this" Liam said, looking obviously worried.

"Well too late. We're here" I said as the cab stopped in front of what was obviously Harry's house. Judging from the noise and the party lights.

Liam groaned one last time before paying the driver and getting out of the car after me.

"Try and have fun for once!" I said, rolling my eyes.

"But I do have fun! When I'm running or playing sports or when I'm with you" he said.

"I know you do. But it's time we try out something new! And I promise I won't cause any trouble. Now let's hurry up because I really want to see Louis' face" I said, grabbing Liam's hand and dragging him across the lawn to Harry's door.

I rang the doorbell and was met by an obviously drunk Harry.

"Come in" he slurred quickly that I might not have heard it if I wasn't paying attention.

"Thanks" I said, ignoring Liam's I-told-you-so look.

I entered the living room and with one long loud sigh, Liam followed me.

The moment I entered, I was blown away by the heavy atmosphere and the very loud music. "Liam?" I asked as i turned but then realized he was gone within the sea of bodies.

I just chuckled to myself and shrugged although I couldn't help but feel alone in the crowd of people who don't need to worry about their sexuality or how they look.

"Niall!" I heard someone say over the noise and I looked around,looking for the source and I smiled as I made contact with the boy I've been wanting to see the whole time.

"Hey" I said, smiling at him.

"I'm glad you came. For a while there I thought I was gonna have to break my promise of not talking to you if you didn't" he said.

"Why will you break your promise?" I asked.

"Well because even though we've only talked once I don't think I can handle not talking to you ever again" he said, looking away and I swear in that moment I just wanted to crash my lips against his until we fall onto the floor.

But I know I can't, even though I really want to.

"T-thanks" I stuttered.

"Want something to drink?" Louis asked and I just nodded, to happy to say anything.

We passed a huge table full of drinks and I asked "but the drinks are over there" pointing to the table.

"Yeah. But those are the lame ones. I'll show you the great drinks. The ones my step dad hide from me" he said with a wink and I just nodded to keep myself from melting to the floor.

I followed him and when multiple drunk schoolmates got in my way and went between us. He pushed against them, grabbed my hand and pulled me so we won't separate in the huge house.

I didn't care about the drinks anymore, or the fact that this is my very first party or the fact that Liam is lost in the crowds. All I cared about was the fact that Louis is holding my hand because he doesn't want to lose me literally.

It was the fact that he actually cared about the both of us getting separated even though his boyfriend is in the same house as him.

My thoughts were interrupted when Louis and I stopped in front of the door.