Chapter 10

Niall's POV

"How was your date with Louis?" Liam asked as I fixed my locker. 

"It was perfect" I sighed dreamily.

"What happened then, that made it so perfect?" Liam asked.

"He treated me to a fancy restaurant, the one I never thought I would eat in and the food was so good Li! And they were so expensive yet Louis helped me pick and and he even allowed me to rder another one and I didn't have to pay for it!" I said quickly, earning a laugh from Liam.

"Of course it had to do something with food" he said, holding the lockers for support.

"Not only that! He treated me to a movie and he even wrapped his arms around me and I swear when I leaned on his chest, I can actually feel his heart beating, and it was beating while he was beside me” I said, blushing a bit and smiling at the memory.

“What  else?” Liam asked.

“He bought me things like JUSTIN BIEBER’S ALBUMS even though I told him not to. And we ate again near the bay and….” I hesitated, wondering what Liam's reaction will be. I still remember the way he reacted to me going out with Louis but the he said he'll never do it again so I just have to pray to god he won't do anything.

"and i told him how I felt about him" I said quietly.

"You did?" Liam said quickly, his eyes growing wide but he was back to normal in a second.

I nodded.

"What did he say?" Liam asked.

"He kissed me and told me he likes me too" I said, blushing, replaying the way his lips gently pressed against mine in his car.

"I'm happy for you Niall" Liam said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. He pulled me closer and gave me a quick tight hug. "But what about Harry?" he asked.

"I-I don't know" I said, shrugging. 

Realization hit me at the fact that even though Louis said he likes me, he's still with Harry and there's nothing i can do about it.

"Aww c'mon Ni, don't worry about it too much okay?" Liam said, hugging once more. "Maybe if he really likes you he'll find a way" he said.

"Thanks Li" I said, smiling at him yet I still feel so stupid. What did I expect from last Saturday? Did I expect him to ask me to be his boyfriend as soon as we see each other? Of course not. I feel so stupid for even thinking that he would pick me up and give me kisses in the car and hold my hand for everyone to see.

I'm still the plain old Niall that gets ushed around, literally.

"So how about you Li?" I asked, trying to change the subject, "found anyone new yet?"

"Well yeah, me and Danielle have been keeping in contact lately" Liam said with a faint blush on his cheeks. 

"Really? That's nice" I said and Liam proceeded on telling me all their late night conversations that I only listened to half-heartedly because my mind keeps wandering back to Louis.

Louis' POV

The moment I kissed Niall I knew I couldn't lead him on, but I knew I have to stop pretending to Harry as well, so today, I finally decided.

I'm going to break up with Harry.

I stayed up all night just thinking about who to choose. Harry,  the boy who has the smile that can bring a whole mansion down or the body that can put any male model to shame or Niall, the only possible angel on earth with eyes that stare deep into your soul?

I thought about it all night long until my alarm clock rang, siganalling the start of a new day.

I remember Zayn's words.

"It's nice making other people happy, but what makes YOU happy?"

And I made up my mind.

As soon as I saw Harry, I took a huge deep breath and made my way towards him.

"Harry" I said softly.

"Lou!" he exclaimed, wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me closer to him. Before I could say anything, he planted a long wet kiss on my lips. I wanted to pull away but this might be our last kiss left so I may as well cherish it.

As I fianlly oulled away, I took another deep breath and said "Harry, I need to tell you something"

"Sure what is it babe?" he said sweetly, making me want to back out once more. But I didn't.

"We....uhm,  it's not that there's anything wrong with you, it's me. I just...feel like I bore you and all, so uhm" I took another deep breath "We need to break up"

"WHAT?" Harry shouted, causing a couple os students to stop and stare at us.

"You don't bore me! You're amazing with your hands and your mouth and pretty much sex" he said.

"Exactly, that's the problem Haz" I said, using his nickname to calm him down "That's all we ever do these past few days, weeks, months. We just snog and then fuck. Sometimes, no, most of the time I think you only want me for my body"

"No! That's not true!" Harry said although he stiffened quite a bit. "I loved your for your jokes and your good personality!" he said/

"LoveD" I said, emphasizing the D to let him know it happened in the past. "You LoveD me for me but ever since we became together, you just started wanting me for my body, and I can't have that"

"Louis, please, don't do this. Stop fooling around" Harry said and I tried my best to ignore the students that were just staring at the both of us.

"I'm not joking Harry, we need to break up. Go with Liam, you seem to like  him or that girl, Taylor and whoever, but not me, we're over Harry. And we should just both move on" I said, remembering the words that I said to drunk Niall.

"You can't do this to me Louis, I'm your boyfriend" Harry whimpered, his eyes getting watery at the thought of the two of us breaking up, and once again, I found myself thinking if I should back out.

"Without you, who will make me feel good?" Harry burst and that was the last strike for me.

"Goodbye Harry" I said, truning around and making sure everybody gets out of my way.

I spent the rest of the day ignoring people who keep asking me and whispering behind my back, and the fact that I didn't even get to see Niall made the day a whole lot worse.

"Louis" I heard a familiar voice say, although it wasn't the familiar voice I wanted to hear.

"Hey Zayn" I said tiredly, poking my sandwich and ignoring everyone else.

"Heard you broke up with Harry"

"Yep and now everyone hates me"

"Nah, not everyone, you know people these days, gossip here, gossip everywhere" Zayn shrugged and I shrugged too.

"Was it because of Niall?" Zayn asked and I nodded.

"I don't know Zayn, I couldn't stop thinking about him these past few days, and the date with him felt perfectly right and when we kissed, I bet my whole life his lips were made just fro mine. I couldn't pretend anymore in front of Harry anymore" I said, letting a tear drop onto my sandwich.

"What do I do Zayn?" I said, grabbing my sandwich and stuffing it in mouth, momentarily smiling as I remember how Niall ate.

"Do you really liek Niall?" Zayn asked.

"Yes" I said after I swallowed.

"Like how much?"

"I want to cuddle with him in public or when we're at home, I want to call him when we're apart so I can ear his Irish voice and I just want to be with him every minute of every hour" I said, sounding like a hopeless romantic.

"I think you should make him yours" Zayn said.

"You think so?" I asked looking at Zayn and he smiled.

"Yeah"